CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I don't feel anything. I'm still alive! I slowly open my eyes and saw prince Severus, shielding me from the person who tried to kill me

Theodore carried me away from Severus and that person. They're attracting everybody's attention, I feel like I'm about to cry, I'm glad I'm still alive. I don't want to die again.

"Are you okay, my lady?" He ask and I nod, "Great, his highness told me to take you away for now."

"I-I'm sorry" I uttered

"You don't have to say sorry. You're life is in danger a while ago, it's not your fault"

"Thank you for saving my life," I said, he just smiled, "Please put me down now."

He put me down, I saw my brother Elliote coming towards me, and then suddenly he hugged me

"You're not hurt, aren't you?" He ask

"I'm not."

"I'm glad" He broke the hug after he said that. That surprised me, he never hugged me before, not even once

"That bitch should die!" The person shout. We're far but his voice is just too loud

His highness pointed his sword in his neck

What the hell did I do? I know I'm the villainess but why he wants to kill me? I don't know that person

"That bastard," Elliote said

Suddenly, the person cough blood and drop dead on the ground.

"Shoot." Theodore hurried and went there

What's happening there? Why's that person is died?

Everyone near prince Severus started to murmur.

"It seems that he's sick," Elliote said "That person is already sick before attacking you. He died before his highness cut his throat."

"How'd you know that?" I ask

"I'm sure people near them must've notice it by now. He's pale and he doesn't look well."

Theodore came back with his highness, "It looks like he's been manipulated by someone."

"Who?" I ask

"We still don't know, but the spell inside his body is so strong,"

"Is it black magic?"

"No, it's different from black magic. You see, black magic is not an ability that someone had since they're born. In order to have it, you have to sacrifice someone special in the demonic altar."

"So it's a human sacrifice?"

"Indeed. But the spell inside that person is clearly not black magic. It's more like an ability that mastered long time ago."

It's horrible. All of these is not normal, a human sacrifice just to obtain black magic!?

Who could do such things?