Notice one

I got an Ipad for Christmas! That is why some of these are formatted funny. Ge ones on my computer will be one way while the others from my Ipad will have another. I have always wanted to write poems for this. I love to write. My soul depends on it. I'm trying to catch up. I don't know what to do really. A part of me wishes I could just paste everything but it doesn't always work like that.

I've been writing short stories lastly because I found a self publishing website. I'll soon add all my works together (the short stories) and put them into one book. At first I was thinking 5 stories a book but now that I'm looking back at my ideas I'm going to put the first one with five. Since ten would take a little while and I'm a bit impatient .

You see I just want to feel accomplished that I published something. Everything I write will still be on here. I'll just sell it out for those who may not have a wattpad. And really, I don't care if people buy my works as long as they like it. You know what I mean? I just want people to read what I have. To say. If you're willing to listen then please, go ahead. I wanted to publish my poetry. My first one. I'm contemplate on that one.

Which means, I'll have to look through all of them. Haha. So. Let me ask you this, what do you Yuup think? I write poem after poem and I have a shit ton of ideas that I haven't finished. If I gave some of them to you, anyone who reads this.. Would you be willing to write it? I have a lot of ideas in my mind and that's why I wanted to give some of them away lol. Some of them are just ideas like simple details up to characters.

I feel relieved. I haven't wrote is lot and then there's just a ton of inspiration that hit me in the face XD.