P: Suicidal T: thoughtful/ annoyed/ concerned

Suicidal

September 24, 2012

Tone: thoughtful, annoyed, concerned

Intro: My best friend Skyler is mad at me. She holds grudges really bad when she's mad. At first she was annoyed because I showed her my cuts but now (2-3 weeks later) she's getting onto me. Her fury is like a poison. One that works slowly but effectively. I told her that my mother and other adults keep acting like I'm suicidal.

So you say I'm suicidal

Okay, I guess I'll ply that game

Now give me a gun and I'll play Russian roulette

It's okay, you can play too

While I stare at you-hysterical

Yea, I just played that game

So I'll cut my wrist

And laugh at my pain

It's okay, I don't mind

I'll go insane every once and a while.

conclusion: I'm happy she's concerned but I truly hate it when she treats me the way she does. She's one of those people that say it's alright but then she says something to contradict that statement. Then she repeats herself in the point of being okay.

1/28/2013 this has been sitting in my backpack for a while. M and Skyler are still having problems. Actually. I haven't said anything to her, All I do is ask her for a hug and then leave. I don't ask most of the time anymore. I stand around her until she looks at me and gives me a hug and then I leave saying see ya later. I'm not really talking to anyone. This week just feels like an antisocial week. I think I'll do that..