P; The Bond of A Relationship

Mood: Neutral

Date: July 21st 2012

Intro: This is a true story. For those of you who wondered what my relationship was like then here it is. I just hope someone can relate…

The Bond of a Relationship

At one point the laughing subsided and the darkness grew.

Deep down inside her she already knew so she feared.

She dared not argued, she dared not to speak as a promise was made for the two to keep.

He left for a while, thinking of her on each day.

She stared out the window wondering how to get him to stay.

The more days that arrived the more he felt distant

“She would hate to see this.” Is what he was thinking.

She wrote to him daily although he didn’t see since the connection had a limit.

He wrote in his journal knowing that she would do so and told it that he wished he could read it.

On the way home he thought of her. She was excited without a doubt.

Although, he wrote down the words of the promise only certain words clouded his mind.

“I can’t let her see what I had seen. She would hate to go. She would be angry.”

Driven by desperation and fuzzy memories he proceeded to go with the process.

They talk for a while through text as he waits for a ride to arrive.

As he waits he finally states the words that make her cry.

“I have to break up with you.” He says.

Her response was short but stinging.

“All I wanted was to see you… Why?”

He was confused but it made things clear, he needed to cut the stings

Because it came to a point where they had shared too much time to hide it.

Two years in total. That was the end.

Inside her, she couldn’t believe that he would do such a thing to her

Already hurt from past humiliations she became more engulfed into the darkness

At one point she was losing her mind and he lent out a hand

She had been fine ever since

Little did he know that what he held was more than just a simple smile.

He went on, in denial. Hurt inside—he dared not to admit.

So he hid it away but decided to look back and see what she meant

“You promised!” She yelled. A frown on his face. I don’t remember such thing. He thinks.

A month has passes since they’ve been together as he begins to read

The truth in her ‘lies’ he lets out a sigh and begins to think to himself.

“But it was for good now you actually talk to people.” He says to himself.

He doesn’t know but what he has done and corroded her system.

The voice is back and ceases control. Now she is different. She is now more impure.

What he sees is her viciousness as he tries to speak.

She moves away without a second thought.

The only thing on her mind?

I hate this place.

She turns away and starts again. This time she doesn’t dare to show her true colors.

For the one who thought he had brought her out actually did the opposite and did more hurt to himself.

Now seventeen months and twenty six days have passed and now he begins to break.

“I have to tell her the truth.” He tells himself yet he can’t seem to send her a message.

She’s unblocked him or the block had worn off and he feels the cringe inside.

He asks for a help from a friend. The encouraging words make him believe

That she wont answer him. That she’ll read the message and not care. That she’ll read it but not do a thing.

His eyes widen when she replies. One word in exchange for his paragraphs.

He feels insulted but then comes to find that she didn’t open up.

She has become worse. She now doesn’t care. She now cannot trust.

The words in specific, “You took my heart, healed it, and then ripped it out.”

He never thought about it. How much he had done for her. He never thought that she depended on him so much.

Now they’ve started over but the scars shows their marks

Now he’s able to live and she—neutral--so she says.

He hopes to recover the friendship at least. To regain her trust because he knows that she knows.

Between the two may be tension but what had been still exist.

Although the love may never recover he’s happy to know that they can speak

For a friend who has come to an end was never a friend indeed.