I: Musician Story, Chapter One

He watched her as she left the building. The way her heels clicked in a certain manner when she was aggravated saddened him. Why was she with that guy if she always ended up in such agony he wondered to himself? He shrugged then exited the building after her.

“Diana?”

There was a twinkle in her eye as she looked back at who was calling her.

“Yes?”

“Can I ask you something?”

She halted abruptly alarming him slightly.

“Of course you can.”

He smiled. Yay, now she was going to listen to him.

“You and Vince have a performance in two days? No?”

Curious, she turned around.

“Why yes we do. Why is it of your interest all the sudden Nevi?”

Nevi shrugged.

“I wanted to go and watch.”

She laughed sweetly like she always did when he was around her. He wonder, was she like that around anyone else?

“You always get a ticket even if I don’t hand it to you so why are you worried?”

Nevi shook his head.

“I’m not worried. I’m simply concerned.”

Diana smirked.

“Oh?”

Nevi nodded.

“No matter how many times I see you two sing together….” He started, “I don’t know why but you two just don’t seem like a good duet pair to me.”

Nevi caught Diana’s attention this time. Normally, she would smile and laugh then walk away but this time she listened and actually responded. Nevi smiled as he saw Diana’s reaction. So was she coming to her sense?

Diana sighed. “Ah, so I see it isn’t just me and a few fans who see it. It’s you too huh?”

Nevi shrugged.

“Well, I’m not saying you two aren’t good musicians. I’m just saying that you two don’t seem like the best pair for a duet.”

Diana went back to her old ways instantly. This made Nevi even sadder but he didn’t get it to bother him as much as it did in the past. So, as she took a few steps in the opposite direction Nevi somehow found enough courage inside him to yell out his true thought. He didn’t think he would be able to on any day never less in a moment like this.

“I think you and Timothy would make a good duet pair actually.”

Diana stopped again. Although, she didn’t look back this time.

“Nevi, thank you for your concern but I’d like you to not come to the next concert.”

Nevi stared indifferently at Diana.

“Due to my thoughts on what you’d think on the next performance.” She paused, “It’d be for the best of us both for you not to attend,” Diana said and then walked away like usual.

-----------------------------------------

Diana didn’t dare to look back at Nevi. He was such a sweet guy and she wished that he would just run after her and tell her no he was right but he didn’t and she respected him for that. What was happening between her and Vince was not known to public but somehow she felt the need to tell Nevi. She sighed. What was she thinking? Nevi was only another old time friend who so happened to be in the same music as she was and became a fan of her music. He was a musician himself. In fact, a good one that she was inspired by but he didn’t have to know that. Entering her car she started it and sat in silence for a moment thinking about what Nevi said.

I think you and Timothy would make a good duet pair actually.His voice rang in her ears.

How could he say that? Then again, she did perform with Timothy and noted that Nevi was there to watch. He was always was. She sighed. If Nevi didn’t go to the next performance she would know for sure that their relationship was done. Deep inside her heart she wished for even the small chance that Nevi would show his face at the next performance but she also knew for a fact that he would listen to her. Again, she shook her head then whispered.

“Don’t listen to me.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is one of the ideas. You can use it. Just tell me you did. I reread it and laughed because I don't remmeber why i wrote this, where it was going, or what inspired me to write it. I could probably finish it I really tried but until then... If anyone wants this idea please contact me and I will allow it. (I just need to know...) I might also want to read it >:D!

All I can say is that I'm a musician and that's how I can relate to this.

This was written on November 23, 2012 which was during a time that I had a fight with a best friend of mine. Maybe, I meant for it to be a way for me to express that i wanted my friend to not listen to me yet overpower me. It might have been for the sheer fact that a friend knew I was doing something wrong and I did too but I wanted to deny it.

Note also that the I means Idea for now on.