E: On the way to Region Band

January 18, 2013

We're heading to Midland as of right now. I'm tired but I don't NAND to sleep because I know I'll be in pain if I do. The school let us have an expedition to take since there's not many of us. Our percussionist director is taking the car that I'm in. There are four of us in here other than him. The other car is filled more. Our head director is driving that one. I think I might be the boy one awake lol. I don't want to go to sleep because my stomach hurts.

Apparently, Lance Armstrong had made news today. It talks about how he used drugs to do his sports. I always just knew him. I'm not into sports so this isn't so important to me but it thought that was really hilarious that the guy admitted everything without hesitation. I give him points for that.

I played Civilian Revolution yesterday again. This time I got an economic win. You have to have 20k gold. My friend I'd that game took him the longest to do and for me it was the shortest. xD I was really surprised to find myself finishing the game in three hours. It normally takes four hours. I actually went to sleep on time o.o whoa. Haha

I want to text some people but it's 6:54 am as of when I wrote I those numbers lol. I got to go to region because some people dropped outs I'm going to laugh if I get last chair. I just hope I can make some new friends while I'm there. I like to get to know people so that I can find some more ideas to write about. If I were more awake I would Write some stories but I just want to write out my thoughts since there's not much. Maybe...

Lustryess (twin) is getting into photo editing. She has always liked it. Now that I have my Ipad she edits more photos. She takes every photo she can and does what she will with it... xD I want to post her post in between my on tumbr. Speaking of tumblr... My likes aren't showing up. It makes me mad. It just has a loading page of it says that nothing can be displayed. I've had quite a few problems with my tumblr. My niece is having the same problem but she doesn't want to complain. I feel bad when I do. I mean, I really like the website and that's why I care to complain I guess. I have four blogs under my account. Twin's personal. My anime based one, a wattpad based ne that I'm putting back together, and my art one. I say art but it's where I Reblog most of my things.

I'm not the only one awake now. There's a girl named Diana who's sitting in front of me. She's texting someone. Rodriguez and Luey are asleep. Our driver is listening to the news. I'm listening but I really could care less bout what they're talking about. I don't see why he's not listening to music XD. I mean, he's a director after all. Did I ever tell you guys that I get car sick easily? Yea. I'll stop writing once I get car sick XD. Diana's a freshman or sophomore. I don't remember lol. I just know Lustryess knows her better than I do. As for Luey and Rodriguez I've known them since middle school. If I were to put my friends in a scale. I would have Skyler up top, next would be Sebastian, Vss would be after surprisingly and then it would be Luey. After Luey, the people they'would run together.

Part 2

7:58

We went to McDonald's. I ate a hash brown. Yes lol, I mean a single has brown. I couldn't eat anything else on the menu because it either had gluton and dairy in it so yea. I asked them for fries but they were inky surfing breakfast. It made me mad. Oh well, I got something. We're listening to instrumentals now. I checked in McDonald's lol. I felt accomplish to bu a single hash brown.

I lost my Ipad charger. Half of it anyway lol. I still have the USB so it's not bad. The music player is remixing the instrumentals as if right now. It was pretty hilarious. Rodriguez is like, "Oh shit we got some dub step up in here!" Mr.E got mad XD. He switched CDs.

I realized that I didn't write much when I went to go check what I posted on wattpad. Lol my entries are actually pretty short I was surprised. I ate a hash brown but I'm not hyped up. I like the sing that's playing right now. I can hear my part lol. What I hate about the trombone is that we don't get the melody very often. I love the cords and being able to find a half a step or a fraction of a step between notes. Although when I hear other people screw up on tone I'm like....! Ugh! There's a gloss in the song were listening to eight now and I realize I'm the only brass player in this car. There are three clarinet players, a percussionist, and then me, xD. I well, that's okay. Ad now were listening to a song with mainly trombone in it XD. I guess that's what I get for listening to a song mainly focused n clarinet lol.

The following might not make sense to you if you're not in band and even then maybe you might not understand that either. I have a dark round sound. It's really hard to find someone who has the same sound as me. Most people go bright or do half and half. My best friend Laoki has a bright sound and I have a dark sound which is why don't practice together unless we have to because we have opposite sounds. We were listening to the Dallas Wind Symphony. Mr. E just told us lol. He said the directing it was who created the symphonic band into what it is today. He's the one who fixed the concert band from being a bunch of instruments playing the same part and sound plain into diverse. He gave each person a different part. Say one person on first trumpet and one person and second trumpet and so forth for every instrument. Right now were listening to this brass bassed in. It's kind of jazzy. I like it but at the same time I really hate the trumpet mute the guy is using. I mean I have th same mute and that's why I don't like it XD it sounds cool in the song our trumpets and trombones use it in but that's it. Lol. Not to sound conceded or anything because ive heard people the same sing and it sounds good.

We want get there until two hours or so later. This place is four hours away. It doesn't sound like a long time in gamer hours but in traveling time I feel like it's taking forever. Lol I found out it takes four hours to get from midland to New York. That made me laugh because I live in Texas and I'm used to counting by the hours. I guess that's why it's not common in the east. The farther west you get the more spread out we are and I really like that, I don't think I could handle being born in the east and 'civilized'. I like being able to walk around and not see a car or just to walk around in the places that aren't owned. You get to see deer and discover things that are really cool. At the railroad that me and twin go to it's really pretty. Yagabishi is the song were listening to right now and I love it lol I would put this on a playlist or something XD.

I a short story I was writing I was trying to decide what kind of music people would listen to while running. I didn't know a what kind of music my friend liked so I couldn't just put his music in for the character I made for him. I personally listen to alternative rock which is pretty ugh all kinds of rock. I think I would listen to marching music while going for a run or a brass based instrumental. I would listen to woodwind based instrumentals if I was wanting to go out for a walk and a mix of both if I was use relaxing.