E:Freedom Vs Equality

Today in American History I thought something through. How can we have freedom and be equal? That's just impossible. To be equal is to communist but to be free is to be Democracy. Yes, go ahead and laugh I just didn't know what else to compare it to. In communism there technically isn't equality. That is obvious of course but the people live together the same. No one is the same and that is why having a communist country is bad. No opinions. No freedom. 

  Although, to be free isn't to be equal. To have the equal amount of freedom is what I think is the best because in order to be equal the easiest way to go is to let go of freedom. Freedom is cheerished dearly to me. It means, I have a chance. I have the ability to... I have no one telling me that it's not possible. 

  At fist, I thought equality is what America or what anyone needed. Although, if we were all equal then where would we get? We should have the equal amount of rights... but we don't. Not all people have the same oppertunities we have here in America and it's all different. I used to think that being equal meant opening the door for someone. I used to think that being equal meant that I shared my thoughts and opinions with people. I used to think being equal meant I let people talk to me about what they were thinking. No. That's no being equal. That's just being generious, curious, kind, opinionated, and ect. That has brought me a long way. I'm happy that I thought that was equality. Although, to my disappoinment it's not. I thought equality meant I was the same as the boy next to be or the girl that was in a higher class than me. Key word: High class. That's not wquality.

  Freedom. This is all freedom in my eyes. To let your opinion out is freedom. To listen to other's opinions is freedom. To give am amswer back is freedom. You don't have to hold a door open for someone. (As I have experianced in New York). It just happens around here in Texas because people like being nice or they were raised to not shut the door on someone. I saw Texas but as far as I know. People don't think twice about being nice here when it comes to the simple things like holding the door open or letting people pass. You see these things here. Well, I so anyway.

  I talked to my teacher about it. I told her that I had a thought. There is no way to be equal and be free because that emplies that no one can do more or less than someone else and everyone has that mind set. People complain that Americans are lazier now because they're given money for not having enough money. They're given money for health reason. They are given money for family problems. People complain that a lot of others depend on the government too much. They think that it's not fair that these people get food stamps and yet they're working their blood, sweat, and tears off to put food on the table. It's not fair. It never will be. I've realized that.

  In my friends alone I am probably one of the wealthiest. My mother and father may be thousands in debt but we're in a high enough class to live in a certain neighborhood. We don't live in the bluffs but we live in a place almost under that. I switch between three houses. The under middle class, the middle class, and the better of the middle class. Most of my friends live in the lower middle class areas but the rest fall under middle class. I saw middle class but I'm just talking about this town or how ever it's rated here. I'm in pretty good shape is the point.

  I talked to Lily yesterday. Yes, I talk to my ex girlfriend way too much but it's because I likehearing her opinion and it's also that the fact that she won't hold back on her opinion. I'll talk about this later. The family is back now I have to go.