E: True Intentions T: Happy/ Thoughtful

I've come down to the last couple of pages in my poetry book and I'm so happy. There are no more Breakers upon this point so there will be a total of seventeen in this section. I talked to a friend of mine who is editing my first poetry book and she recommended a couple of books to me.

1.Writing Poetry Inside And Outside By Stanford Lyne

2.Poem Crazy: Freeing Your Life With Words By Susan G Woodridge.

Above you will see the names of the books so if you want to go check them out for yourself if you're planning on improving your poetry or just finding another way to write poetry go for it. I won't read them until I finish my essay and have time.

When she told me about these books I thought about it and realized that I never have looked up how to write poetry. I never cared. I always just 'expressed' my emotions out in a song, poem, or entry which has me in good shape so far. It just never occurred to me that I would look up how to write poetry. It just always made sense to me.

I feel a bit conceited since she has mentioned this and it hasn't been long since she has. Although, poetry has always been described to me as 'something from the heart' and I always just went with it whether it made sense or not. When I first started writing poetry I didn't care what other people thought. My thoughts were, "express and review." not "express and impress." So now I'm here... I'm about to end my second poetry book and move onto my third. I have a lot of ideas for the next couple of steps and I feel as if I should continue my story writing. Oh well.

My true intention: This was mentioned at the beginning of the first book and I'm not completely sure if I put this in the second book in the same way I did the first. Of course I didn't. So I'll do it now.

I write to find out who I am. I write more than I review but when I review I take apart the poem in so many ways that I can read myself or know what I'm going to when I feel a certain way and now I can figure out how to express myself on queue rather than on instinct. I put more thought into my action but it's better than just blaring everything away. Don't get me wring. I still do that. Although, I don't do it as often.

When I write I feel like my soul is being placed into every letter that is in my poetry, entry, or song. And I can feel it. Not every one can. I know that. But. To me... As long as I can then I'm okay with what I wrote.

In the past few weeks I've been hit with the word reputation so many times. I almost lost myself but I'm catching up to my ways. Take my twenty two thousand reads on my first poetry book as an example. It blew me away. The more I talked to people about it the more they wanted to see it, they wanted me to share it, and they wanted to be proud of it. I am. I am proud of it.

Although, I saw a new side of me when I began to look for people to read my poetry. I didn't send messages but i waited. I wanted people to read it because it was a good feeling. Although, it was a feeling that I almost got lost in. In this poetry book, and the last poetry, and the future poetry books. I have personal experiences in them. I have friends that I talk about and blurt out their secrets or the way I think of them in these text, in code of course, but the fact that I still say them is partly not keeping a secret which is why I would never want the personal part of these poetry books to get out. That's what's stopping me from publishing.

I feel like I would like Anne Frank or something. You know? A creep? Yea. She's not a creep but still, I don't want to be know like that which is another reason why I write this the way I do: in code but not in code. I know that a couple of friends can find this website and access this book and the previous book.

Actually, right now. I think one is reading. I could be wrong. Actually, I hope she's not. The reason why? She's everywhere in the last book and is in this book more than she should be. I write to express not impress. I write to review myself and no one else. That's what makes my poetry book what is.