P: Vow unknown T: confused/ desperate

January 30, 2013

Why am i doing this to myself

Why do I stop myself from trying

Why am I trying at all

This hurt

This pain

Just take it away

That was our deal

What happened?

Now were stepping a part

Why do I bother

Girl, you have my heart

Give It back before it splits in half

Because it's already cracked

And You don't even know

Because I told you that I'd be loyal to you

And the sad thing is

That I am

But you on the other hand are a different story

Give me what I have left

Before you crushing it completely

You may not know this

But the words I love you

Do have a meaning.

Into: I can't hardly take this

Tone: confused/ desperate

Conclusion: Matrina. If I could show you that there's more to competition than maybe we'd get somewhere. I realize now that you were trying to show Skyler that you could grab the attention of more than one man and yes, I fell. I told Skyler a little analogy that wasn't a straight forward you and me but she knows that Im hurt and she knows that I'm hurting. You don't have to compete for the center of attention darling. I promise. It's not everything. Lucy's mad at you for what you've done. Ever since you made a hire ranking than him once you've been a bit arrogant and that's what's pissing him off. And I see it too. It's bad. We haven't talked in a while. I tried to get your attention today but I introduced it in the wrong way and made you mad. I'm sorry. But what I really wanted to say was. Is it okay if we just tried it? You and me? I mean. Technically it has been that way and I know you don't want to dedicate but I want to show you that it's okay to accept a hand from a loyal friend. Trust me. Yes, we won't last forever. That's pretty obvious. But let me try. Let me get you to smile. Please darling... Just please.