Chapter 47

The boat came after a while and they went back to the beach before getting in the car and driving back to the hotel.

Both of them were stealing glances at each other with a comfortable silence surrounding them.

They reached the hotel walked side by side to the elevator.

Manik stopped infront of Nandini's room and glanced at her. He opened his mouth to say goodbye but she cuts him off not wanting him to leave already.

"Do you want to watch the movie now?",She asked with hope in her eyes as she looked up at him.

He looked at her and then glanced in the direction of his room.

To stay with her and watch the movie spending some more time with her or go to his room that he shares with Ishaan. The choice was simple and quite obvious but he was afraid thinking about the confession earlier and how the conversation would go if they talk.

"Okay",he replied giving in to his feelings and looking at her hopeful face.

She smiled brightly before pulling him in and shutting the door locking it.

He chuckled following her inside and saw the mess she had made in her room with her clothes and shoes shattered around with her makeup spread out.

"In my defense I only had an hour to look sexy. Give me a minute now.",She gave an excuse and he nods before starting the television as she cleaned the room.

She gave him the pendrive and he put it in and paused after doing all the settings and turned to her.

She gave him a victory smile at the now cleaned bed and floor and they removed the shoes before jumping on the bed.

Nandini pulled the blanket over them and he looked at her.

"This is nice.",She murmured cuddling to him loving the warmth that radiated from his body and he smiles before dimming the lights and playing the movie.

She watched as their characters came in first and giggled.

"I don't look like that.",She said as she looked at him with a playful glare seeing her character.

"Yes you do. Short height check",Manik said as he compared her to the character.

She slapped his arms as he continued.

"Chubby cheeks check.",He said pulling her cheeks and she glared at him.

"Lovely hair check.",He said with awe as he played with her hair and she rolled her eyes at his actions and watched his character.

He looked lovely and quite similar to Manik along with his arrogant smirky face.

She argued with him seeing him portray her as wrong and at fault in the start.

"I don't think I was even a little at fault at that time.",Nandini told him and he raised his eyebrows at her and she kept her grounds staring back at him.

"Okay fine. I agree it was all my fault. I bumped into you. I dropped your phone, I insulted you instead of apologising. I totally agree with you.",Manik said sarcastic and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Even after years I am still not gonna accept it.",Nandini said firmly and he nodded agreeing with it.

"Stubborn head.",She murmured under her breath moving closer to him.

He smiled at how different her words and actions were before looking back at the screen. He mentally noted to give the artist a bonus on how well he had made the movie.