Chapter 62

"You took your time.",He teased checking her out as he swam closer and stopped at the end.

"Get inside.",Manik said excited and she nodded removing the scarf around her waist and turned to keep it aside on one of the chairs.

She heard him gasp and smirked before turning back and saw him still staring at her.

To tease him a little, she smiled as she walked over to the stairs with a sway of her hips and moved her hairs over one of the shoulders.

She walked down the steps maintaining an eye contact and was satisfied at his reaction. Manik came out of his thoughts as he swam to her side and extend a hand to her.

He immediately pulled her to his chest and placed an arm around her waist. His palm firmly placed on her bare back.

She gasped looking at him wide eyed and he leaned down to her ear.

"Should have thought before teasing me.",Manik whispered dropping a lazy kiss on her cheek moving down to her neck.

She splashed water on his face making him look away in surprise.

"Nandini",Manik warned making her laugh as his hold loosened on her and she splashes water on him getting away.

"Stop there.",Manik said trying to catch her as they swam around running away splashing water on each other.

Manik got a hold of Nandini's hand and pulled her closer. She slips in surprise and falls on him holding him tightly.

"Stop pulling me around.",She said slapping his chest only to blush feeling his firm muscles under her palm.

He smirked running his hand down her back.

"I am just following your lead.",Manik whispered in her ear.

"Manik.",Nandini warned slowly feeling his palm tracing her back.

He bites his lips in mischief as he slowly traced a finger on her spine and she unknowingly leaned to him more.

Nandini saw him smirking at her reaction and tried to compose herself and not fall prey in his hands.

" You know two can play this game right?",Nandini said staring at him. He raised his eyebrow in question.

She raised her hand to his neck tracing his adam apple as it bobbled under her fingers. She smiled moving her hand down to his chest and Manik gulped. His eyes were on her the whole time as she bite her lips slowly teasing him. She could feel his hard muscles and the way his breath stopped for a second as she touched the faint lines of his abs.

He breathed rapidly as her hand go lower and she winked at him.

Unable to stop himself further he grabbed the back of her neck with his other hand and pulled her closer capturing her lips in his.

Her hand falls from his stomach as she wrapped them around his neck to hold him properly as she kissed him back.

Manik's hand moved down brushing against her ass and she gasps letting him push his tongue inside her mouth.

His hand moved down slowly to the back of her upper thigh as he grabbed them firm and wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

His fingers making circles on her thigh. She let out a small moan and tugged his hair as he groaned in her mouth. She pulled back from the kiss to breathe and moved down to his neck dropping kisses down his jaw.

"Nandini",Manik gasped feeling her teeth graze his skin as he closed his eyes.

He wrapped a hand around her waist tightly and turned her around making her lean on the pool wall.