Chapter 52

All of them gathered in Manik's room inquiring, about the reason, for the celebration.

"Manik, why are we here?", Navya asked him searching around, in his room for a surprise.

"To have Ice-cream.", Manik replied with a smile on his face.

The bell rang, preventing them from charging more questions.

Manik sped to the door excited.

Cabir gazed at Nandini raising his eye in Manik's direction. She shrugged in reply and glanced at Manik, who pulled a food cart in with ten different flavor ice cream tubs and bowls.

"Woah, What's the reason for the celebration?", Ishaan asked staring at the several ice cream tubs.

"Just felt like treating you guys.", Manik replied as he picked a choco chip ice cream and took a seat, beside Nandini offering her some.

Mukti looked at all the flavors and picked the Belgium chocolate at the same time Ishaan did.

They shared an awkward look as Ishaan picked the butterscotch flavor, giving it up for her. 

Mukti smiled as she sat down beside Cabir, cuddled up with Navya.

"Do you think we can finish all of this? We have to start getting ready for the party too.", Navya inquired looking, at the remaining tubs in the cart.

"Aren't you guys having your girl's night today? I am sure you will finish it.", Ishaan replied, enjoying his butterscotch ice cream.

"What are you boys doing for the night?", Mukti asked turning to Manik and then at Cabir.

"Video Games, Movies. I don't know, maybe some gossips too.", Cabir thought about it, looking at the other two boys.

"What about you?",Manik asked leaning down at Nandini who was enjoying her ice cream without a care in the world.

He looked up at the other two girls and they smirked making Nandini gulp.

"Just share some secrets. You know the usual.",Navya replied making Manik raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think we should go and get ready for the party now. We will be in Nandini's room.",Mukti said as she stood up and grabbed Nandini's hand to pull her up.

"Let me finish my ice cream first.",Nandini said trying to have her ice cream from the tub she shared with Manik.

Mukti shakes her head in no pulling her again as Navya joined them.

"Save some for me.",Nandini said looking at Manik with a pout.

He smirked as he took another bite of the ice cream teasing her.

"Jerk. I will make sure to stab you with my heels when we dance later.",She threatened him as the girls pulled her out.

Manik chuckled finishing the ice cream watching football on the tv.

"Should we get dressed too?",Ishaan asked looking at the time.

"Nah, the girls take a lot of time. We have more than enough time to get dressed. Let's play some games.",Cabir said picking up the controller.

They all got comfortable playing.

"It's all your fault.",Manik mumbled glaring at Cabir trying to fix his watch.

"Hey I am stressed too. Navya will kill me.",Cabir pouted in worry.

" It would be nice. We are late because of you.",Ishaan reminded him as he ran his hand throw his hair.