Chapter 15

They all reached the beach and the girls smiled at each other in success.

They started walking in the sand to reach the water as the boys followed behind.

Nandini struggled with her heels and frowned looking at them.

Mukti and Navya turned to her seeing her stop.

"Get going. I will join.", She said to them and they nodded walking.

She tried to reach her shoes but failed as her dress was short and then folded her legs balancing on one leg to open the belt in her heels.

"What's wrong?", Cabir asked reaching her.

"It's difficult to walk in heels.", She said with a soft annoyed smile and he smiled at that.

"Do you need help?", he asked and she nodded in no.

"I think I will be fine. ", She said and he nodded and started walking forward.

Manik parks the car and played with the keys walking to the beach.

He watched Nandini dancing trying to hold her legs and smiled.

"Stupid. Stupid heels. Stupid me.", She yelled at her heels and heard a chuckle from behind.

"Well I agree with you.", Manik said and she glared at him.

"What?", Manik asked her and she ignored him and tried to remove the belt balancing herself.

"Just sit down and do it.", Manik said getting irritated watching her dance.

"I can't.", She said giving him a side glare and finally getting hold of her leg.

He looked at her confused before checking her out and figures her dress would be a problem.

She almost opened the belt but couldn't hold it.

She cursed looking at her heels and Manik smiles finding it funny.

"Why are you here? Go and join them.", Nandini said annoyed and he stared at her and nodded.

" Okay. Good luck.", Manik said and put his hands inside his pocket as he started walking.

She looked at him surprised and pouted knowing he is his last hope.

"Manik.", She called and he smirked and turned to her.

"Help me.", She said and he raised his eyebrows.

" Do you want me to get down and remove your heels?", Manik teased and she rolled her eyes.

" As if you would.", She muttered and walked struggling to reach him.

"Just stand here.", She said and grabs his arm for support as she leaned and removed the belt of her heels.

Navya, Mukti was watching the waters when Cabir reached them.

"Where are the two of them?", Navya asked and they turned to see them.

Navya and Mukti smiled watching them while Cabir frowned a little.

"They look cute.", Navya whispered and Cabir turned to her before looking back at them.

Nandini was holding her heels in one hand and walking alongside him before slapping his arms as Manik laughed a little.

Mukti smiled at them before looking at Cabir and gets concerned.

"They will join us. Come on let's walk.", Mukti said pulling Cabir by his hand and walking.

"No but seriously. You were this tall till a moment before and now you are..", Manik said controlling his laugh as he made signals with his hand for her height.