Chapter 67

Nandini opened her eyes slowly and looked around a little disoriented. She tried to move but felt a hand on her waist and turned to face him.

Her lips curled up in a smile watching him sleep beside her with his chest rising and falling down slowly with every breath he took.

Her smile turned into a frown wondering if he again missed his workout but was surprised when she looked at the time and realised it was still early.

Nandini wondered how she was awake early when they had slept late. She blushed immediately as memories from last night hit her.

They all had went on a long drive after leaving the club and had came back home late. Manik had insisted her to stay with him and had pulled her in his room not letting her go to Mukti's to grab some clothes.

She looked down at the black tshirt she was wearing with one of his boxers that matched with the one he was wearing right now.

Manik had finally fulfilled her wish last night when he slept with only his boxers and Nandini was more than happy about it. She had to do a lot of convincing but he agreed in the end.

Her eyes move down his face and widen in surprise when she saw the scratches and small hickeys on his body smeared with her lipstick.

Nandini could bet her own looked worse than his. They had continued what they left in the bathroom of the club. The alcohol in their blood giving them the much needed push and confidence to go ahead.

They had stopped only when they went a little far ahead then needed with them being drunk. Nandini blushed recalling those memories before turning to him again.

She tried to get up knowing she won't be able to sleep and put his hand away as she freshened up and took a shower too before grabbing one of his white tshirt and another boxer to change into. She semi dried her hair with the towel and turned to find him still sleeping.

She dropped a small kiss on his cheeks letting him sleep for a while more, adjusting the blanket on him before walking down to the kitchen.

She started with the coffee feeling the slight hangover and prepared some for him too knowing he will be needing it.

After having her coffee in peace. She started making the breakfast. She decided to make some chocolate pancakes with fruit salad. On the side she made some toast and juice too.

She was humming to the song they danced last night having it stuck in her head when she heard him walk down the stairs.

She looked up at him and gasped watching him walk down in his boxers while running his hand through his hair.

She took her time to check him out. Her eyes moving over every small detail of his skin feeling proud at the hickeys she left on his skin. Her eyes moved down to his legs and she felt the need to breathe watching how perfect his thighs were.

"Nandini",Manik called for her, breaking her thoughts.

"In here.",Nandini yelled as she flipped the pancake.

"Hey. Good morning.",Manik greeted with a smile as he walked inside the kitchen and pecked her lips.

"Morning.",Nandini muttered fighting off the blush.

"I was looking for you. Is this coffee for me?",Manik asked as he took out a cup.

"I woke up early. How's the hangover?", Nandini asked as she took his cup and poured the coffee for him.

"Better than I expected.",Manik replied kissing her cheeks as he took the cup and sat down on one of the stools watching her cook

"Have some food and it will be good. Are you going to work out now?",Nandini asked checking the time.