Chapter 55

Nandini came back and found the two of them arguing over the food.

"What's going on?",Nandini asked walking closer to them.

"It's nice you are here Cutie. Now quickly tell your boyfriend that it needs more salt.",Cabir said pulling Nandini closer and forwarded the soup to taste.

Nandini glanced at Manik who was waiting for her answer.

She tastes it and felt the need for more salt.

"It's perfect.",Nandini said giving a smile to Manik who lightly frowned at her.

"I knew you will be biased if I said you the truth before. Thanks Cutie. See I told you it's perfect.",Cabir said smiling wide and Nandini looked at the two of them realising Cabir played her.

"I mean to say it will be perfect with a little more salt.",Nandini corrected herself and Cabir glared at her.

Manik smiled before putting some more salt in.

"I see what's happening here. Just because he is your boyfriend now you are doing this. Don't forget I was your friend first.",Cabir blackmailed Nandini emotionally making her nervous.

"Enough stop teasing her now. Just accept your fault.",Manik said coming to her rescue pulling her closer to him.

" I will show the room to you guys for freshening up before dinner.",Nandini said changing the topic and they nodded.

Nandini walked them around before stopping at one of the guest room.

"Cabir your and Navya's room. Navya is already getting freshened up. Get ready we will meet for dinner.",Nandini said and he smiled and nodded knocking on the door.

She turned to Manik who smiled and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"Where's our room?",Manik asked leaning down to her ear.

She blushed hearing him and elbowed his side walking ahead.

"This is your room and that is mine.",Nandini said leaning on the door pointing the other at the side.

"Why?",Manik asked smirking putting a hand on the door beside her. Nandini blushed at the position they were in and how hot he looked.

"You scared of being alone with me.",Manik asked whispering close to her ears making her shut her eyes feeling his breath tickle her face.

Nandini composed herself raising her eyes to look at him being mischievous.

She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him down to face level.

"Umm.. you are right.",She whispered leaning closer to him surprising Manik at her actions.

Her nose brushing with his cheeks as she stepped close to his ear.

"I am scared of not being able to keep my hands to myself.", Nandini confessed satisfied watching him stiffen and gulp.

To tease him more, she dropped a light kiss on the side of his neck and watched his adam apple move as he stared at her.

She gave him a wink and got out from his arms and walked back smirking.

"You are evil.",Manik said composing himself making her laugh as she went inside her room and he went in his.

Manik took out a change of clothes and walked inside the bathroom and checked the water only to realize the shower wasn't working.

He got out grabbing his clothes and knocked on Nandini's door.