Chapter 11

Author's Note

Warning ⚠️
It's a long Chapter.
Would love to know what you guys think. Do Vote and Comment.
Keep Reading...

•••••••••••••••••

Early in the morning,
Cabir wakes up first and goes to Manik tent to wake him up.

"It's time for sunrise. Wakeup.",Cabir said waking him up and then moving on to wake up the girls.

They walked out rubbing their eyes disoriented.

"C'mon.",Cabir said pushing Navya impatient.

"You are too excited for someone who hates mornings.",she said with a frown as she tried to open her eyes.

They stood there half leaning on each other hugging themselves from the cold as they watched the sunrise.

"To new beginnings.",Nandini said watching the sunrise and everyone looked at her.

She turns to them and finds Manik's eyes on her.

"To new beginnings",he said back and everyone nodded agreeing and muttering the same as they put hands around each other shoulders.

They packed their things before taking out the tent and took a few pictures before going down to return the tent.

They had some snacks and beverages and got freshen up over there before starting the trek to come back down.

The early morning view was gorgeous.

They took a side track to the river they had earlier missed on and had some fun there for a while before coming down to from where they started.

They reached the house Manik rented and walked inside frowning.

"I can't believe we are already done with the trip.",Mukti said as she lay down on the sofa.

" It feels so soon. I don't want to go back.", Navya said joining her on the sofa.

" We will go somewhere else some other time.",Cabir said them sitting beside them.

"We still have five hours before we start driving back. We can rest or watch a movie or have some fun. ",Nandini said them.

" We can watch a movie.",Mukti said excited and others smiled.

" Go and freshen up soon everyone.",Manik said them picking his bag.

"I am so tired. You guys go. I am gonna stay here.",Navya said being lazy.

" Nope get up and freshened up. You stink. ",Cabir said pulling her to stand.

She glares at him and slaps his arms as he lifts her up and walks to her room making her laugh in return.

Mukti teases them as Manik shake his head walking upstairs before he glances at Nandini who was looking at them with a small smile on her face.

He gives a confused glance on her way before walking to his room.

Nandini went to hers too and changed into a comfortable attire before coming down.

She finds Navya and Cabir arguing over the movie while Mukti eating popcorns.

Mukti makes space between her and Navya for her to sit and offers popcorn to her.

"What are we watching?",Manik asked walking down fresh from the shower.

" We have decided we are watching our favourite movie. The one we watched when we first met.",Navya said and both Manik and Nandini make a face.

" Can we please watch something else.",Nandini said turning to Navya who gave her a puppy face in return.