Chapter 75

Manik smiled stealing a kiss from Nandini before getting up and starting his day. He knew it was an important day for him and he was going to take a very big decision that may affect all their lives in some way.

He messaged Shravan from his phone to meet before the meeting scheduled on the roof of the office building. They needed to have a talk that was long overdue.

He came back to his room after his workout and found Nandini missing. He shakes his head knowing very well she would be making something for him to eat before he left for the office.

He quickly took a shower and got dressed before walking out of his room to the kitchen and saw her plating his food.

"You know it was not needed. I would have prepared something myself or ate in the office.", Manik said sitting down and making her sit with him too.

"What about others?", Manik asked looking in the direction of their rooms. They all had slept here yesterday.

"They are still sleeping. I wanted to make something for you and see you before you leave. Are you okay?", Nandini asked him concerned and he nodded.

"Thank you and Yes I am okay. I will need to leave soon though. Can you do the tie for me?", Manik asked pointing at his tie hanging around his neck as he continued having his breakfast and she smiled.

"Finish eating and then I will do it.", Nandini told him and he sighed finishing his breakfast before turning to her still sitting on the chair as she did his tie for him standing in front of him.

"Whatever happens today or whatever you decide to do. Remember I am always with you, on your side. ", Nandini said easing his nerves a little and he smiled and nodded grateful to hear them.

Nandini leaned down and kissed his head.

"Have a nice day.", Nandini said smiling as he stood up and kissed her lips shortly.

"You too. I will see you later.", Manik said as she walked with him to the door and waved him goodbye.

Manik reached his office early, picking up his coffee on the way and went to the roof waiting for Shravan.

He hadn't replied back but Manik still decided to wait and sipped his coffee.

"Do you do everything she says or does she know you so well to know you would do this?", Shravan asked as he walked closer to Manik.

Manik turned back to him confused.

"Before leaving she told me you would like to meet me and here you are.", Shravan explained and Manik smiled thinking about her.

"She's amazing", Manik thought before pushing the sealed coffee cup in his direction.

"You got me coffee? Who would have thought an hour of talk with your girlfriend would change you so much. Maybe I should talk to her more.", Shravan teased him leaning on the roof wall and Manik shakes his head ignoring his comments.

" Why are you here if you don't want to?", Manik asked him raising an eyebrow annoyed.

" Well, I wanted to know why you called me. I was curious.", Shravan said sipping his coffee.

" How do you know what coffee I prefer?", Shravan asked surprised looking at the coffee and then at him.

" Sara.", Manik answered and Shravan nodded as if it made sense. Sara knew everything about everyone. There was no asking how.

Shravan turned to watch the view as well. Manik cleared his throat feeling awkward and not knowing where to start with. They have never talked like this but he needed to do this to get closure and they both can be at peace.