Chapter 49

Morning came by sooner than they wanted.

Nandini groaned and tried to hide herself from the sunlight.

"Good Morning.",Manik greeted kissing her head and a smile formed on her face.

"Come on wake up. It's the big day tomorrow and you have lots of work to do.",Manik said her softly running his hand through her hair making her snuggle more into him.

"Did you sleep well?",Manik asked as she looked up at him keeping her chin on his chest.

"Yes it was the best.",Nandini replied with a wolfish smile.

"What is on your schedule today?",He asked her rubbing his thumb over her cheeks.

"Need to meet the models. Look at the last minute fittings, rehearsals. I think there is a party too later at night but we can skip that.",Nandini explained him recalling her day.

"Seems like you will be pretty occupied.",Manik said looking at her in the eye with a pout.

"What about you?",Nandini asked him.

"I don't know. I was thinking to give you company.",Manik said her and she nods in no.

" Navya wanted to try on those watersports. You guys can go ahead and do that. You will be bored with me. I won't get time to talk to you.",Nandini suggested and he frowned.

" Will you be fine without me?",he asked hinting at Vihaan being there.

" I will be distracted enough with work. If I am not fine. I will come find you.",Nandini assured him and he relaxed a little.

" We should get up now or you will be late.",Manik said and she nodded immediately holding him tight.

He chuckled at her actions.

"God stop being so cute.",Manik said amused looking at her.

"You are spoiling me Manik.",She said suddenly and he looked at her curious.

"I am spoiling you, how?",He asked thinking hard about it.

" I don't think we can go slow now anymore. I won't be able to it. I know you went out of your comfort many times for me but I want more now. I don't think it will be easy to stop myself from kissing you whenever I want or sneak in sleepovers.",She told him honestly.

" I am not asking you to stop kissing me. I told you I like it.",He answered and she looked at him.

"And about the pace we are going. I think we should just let it go with flow. I know we decided to try this at first but now there's no more trying I hope you know that and understand. It may come of as fast to some seeing we have dated only for a month now but we have known each other for 6 months and if I am not wrong you have liked me for 4 months now. Is it?",He explained teasing her a little in the end and she blushed.

" Or is it 5 months?",He added with a smirk.

" Don't tell me it's from the start. That would be shocking giving our situation and first impressions.",He teased mocking her and she glared at him trying to get away but he held her laughing.

" Don't give yourself too much credit. I bet it was you who first liked me. Your dumb ass mind just couldn't figure it out.",She said with a smirk of her own proud at that comeback seeing him shut up speechless.

" Well maybe you are right.",he accepted and it was her turn to be speechless.

"Now as much as I am loving the position we are in baby. You need to get up and get ready.",He said in a baby voice showing her he doesn't want to let go too.