Bonus Chapter 1

Manik watched Nandini rushing around checking if everything is okay as the models were ready to go out on the ramp any minute and smiled walking closer to her.

"You will do great. Stop stressing. I will be outside.", Manik said and Nandini nodded taking a deep breath.

He pecked her lips before giving her a wink as he walked out and she cleared her throat seeing the staff amused staring at her and getting back to work. No matter how long they have been together he still managed to surprise her somehow.

Manik found his seat and took out his phone to check his messages.

He smiled a little excited putting it back in his pocket as he looked around. The fashion show was one of the biggest fashion shows Nandini was a part of. Right now in Paris, the fashion show was arranged near the Eiffel Tower in the afternoon and Manik was impressed at the arrangements made. The weather was good too as it was a cloudy day.

With each passing day, she had kept impressing him with everything she had achieved and he was proud of her. Even after doing so many shows this past year, she still became nervous before a fashion show and Manik found her habit cute.

The fashion show started and Manik was impressed yet again as the models start walking out. He could hear people whisper praises watching the designs and smiled proudly. His phone vibrates and he took it out and his smile went bigger reading the message.

He quickly replied and looked up watching all the models, waiting for Nandini to come forward.

Everyone stood up as she walked and he clapped proudly along with the others. She looked up at him in disbelief seeing the response and he smiled cheering for her and making her blush as she thanked everyone and gave her speech.

Nandini found Manik after the show and he hugged her immediately making her grin as she looked at him excited.

"Did you like it?", Nandini asked and he nodded kissing her head.

"Loved it. You are the best.", Manik said and she smiled.

"I will just wrap up everything and meet you. It will take only a few minutes.", Nandini said and Manik nodded.

Nandini walked out after picking up her things and looked around for Aditya or Nikhil but found them missing and shrugged dropping them a message.

She walked out and frowned not seeing Manik and walked ahead looking around. She saw a big crowd and walked closer confused about what was going on.

Music starts playing and she was surprised before realizing it was a flashmob. A grin comes up on her face as she gets excited before she picks up her phone to call Manik and not make him worry.

She stopped as the song started playing and looked up surprised to see people move apart and found Manik sitting on a chair in the middle with a guitar in his hand as he sang softly. Her eyes widen in surprise as she watched him with a smile and saw the people dancing in the background and grinned wider if possible seeing their friends along with some of her models as they softly danced in pairs.

Oh, I'm obsessed
With the way your head is layin' on my chest
How you love the things I hate about myself
That no one knows, but with you, I see hope again

Nandini grinned wider seeing him sing so beautifully for her as she stepped a little closer and wondered how she got so lucky to have him. He would literally do anything to fulfill her wish. She had once told him she loved flashmobs and guys who sing and now seeing him do that for her made her a little emotional.

Oh, I'm a mess
When I overthink the little things in my head
You seem to always help me catch my breath
But then I lose it again
When I look at you, that's the end