Chapter 12

They went inside and the employees greeted them.

"We have arranged all the suits we have with your size in the private section. You can go there and try it. ",The manager spoke and Manik nodded gesturing Nandini to walk with him.

"This place is beautiful.",Nandini said as she looked around.

"I know. Micheal did a great job around here.",he said as they looked around.

"Let's get started.",She said and he nodded.

She started picking suits she thought would look great and kept it aside giving him one by one to try it.

He tried them and showed her as she shake her head in No.

She looked around for some more suits and then picked two more and gave it to him.

He went to try them out.

"Manik I will be back in a second.",She said as she went to talk with the manager.

Manik tried the first and came outside to show her but finds her out and went to change into the second one.

"Manik",She called out and he replied back.

"Can you please try this first?",She asked him.

"I was trying the second outfit. ",He said her as he unbuttoned the shirt to wear it.

" No first try this one out.",She said him and he pull aside the curtain to take it from her.

"I will try this after putting this on.",he said her and she looked at him to speak but stammered as she saw him stood there shirtless, her eyes going wide.

"Nandini",he called out seeing her just standing there as he shakes his hand infront of her face.

"Are you giving me the outfit to try or Are you are enjoying this more? I don't mind just so you know. ",Manik asked folding his hand around his chest as he leaned on the wall smirking.

"Yes.",She said and he smirked more making her frown.

"Outfit.. Outfit.",She repeated forwarding him the outfit and turning away.

He chuckled before pulling the curtain.

"You sure you won't be peeking?",Manik teased making her go red as she walked away making him laugh in return.

"What was he doing?",She asked to herself slapping her cheeks to make the redness go away.

"He is making fun of you.",She repeated to herself before calming down as she waited.

"So what do you think?",he asked her as he stood infront of the mirror.

She looked up and was amazed with how good it looked on him.

"It is perfect.",She said and he looked properly.

"You sure?",he asked and she nodded.

"I don't like the fitting. It's a bit loose on the waist.",Manik said showing her.

" Let me see. ",She told him and he nodded dropping his hands.

She buttoned the suit and went behind him holding the jacket as she looked at his reflection.

"Is it okay?",She asked him.

"Yup.",He said.

"Okay wait.",She said him and called the manager.

"We would need a little altering on the sides. Is it possible by today?",She asked him.

"Ofcourse it's Mr. Malhotra. I would love to keep my job.",he said and she laughed.