Chapter 8

Its been a week since the press conference. Nandini has been busy ever since making sure all the dresses are perfect the event is being organised perfectly and the models are prepared.

Soniya comes inside her office as she was working on a dress.

"Hey",Soniya said and Nandini turned around.

"Hii",Nandini said her.

"I need you to do me a favour.",Soniya said and Nandini nods.

"This is the sample of the magazine. I want you to show it to him and personally invite for the launch. ",Soniya asked her.

" Why me? ",Nandini asked as she went through the magazine.

"I wanted someone senior to go invite him. I would have gone but I have a meeting with the Oberoi's. ",Soniya said and Nandini nodded.

" Okay I will go.",Nandini replied and Soniya thanked her.

Nandini completed her work early and then took the invitation and the wrapped magazine and drove to Manik's office.

She stopped by at the flower store and brought some lily's.

She walked to the receptionist and introduced herself.

"Take the elevator on the left to 15th floor. Sara will be there for you.", She said and Nandini thanked her.

She had asked Aditya to inform about her arrival.

Nandini reached the 15th floor and found Sara there for her. She saw people working and a rush around.

"Aditya didn't come with you.",Sara asked making Nandini smirk.

"I had some work for him to do.",Nandini replied.

"He is inside his office.",Sara said as she stopped by her table outside his office.

"Thanks.",Nandini replied knocking on the door before entering hearing him say Come in.

His office was quite big with a sofa set and a table on the side for meetings, Book shelves around with his table on another side with a large window having a stunning view behind it. There were some plants too.

"Hey",he said looking up from his file and she smiled at him.

He closed his file and walked near her gesturing her to the sofa to have a seat.

"Thank you.",She whispered.

"So?",he asked and she took out the invite.

"I wanted to personally invite you on behalf of Couch Fashions for the magazine launch on Friday.",She said giving him the invite and the flowers.

" They are beautiful. I was expecting a cup of Coffee though.",Manik teased as he put them on the vase on the table.

"Well I wanted to but then found those flowers.",Nandini said and was surprised seeing him being a little casual with her in the office.

Sara came in with the coffee and Nandini thanked her.

He opened the invite and went through it.

"I will be there.",he said and she smiled in relief taking sips of her coffee.

"So how's everything going on?",he asked.

"Well everything is going great. I will be needing you to come over for fitting once sometime this week. Next week the rehearsal will be starting.",Nandini said him.

" I am free on Friday. I will wait after the launch. Sounds good?",he asked and she nodded.

" Great.",he said and then started going through the sample magazine she had given him.