Chapter 5

Nandini reached office on the shoot day early in the morning. Yesterday she was busy checking and making arrangements for the shooting with Aditya.

"Aditya what's the status?",She asked walking inside her office.

" Perfect. ",Aditya said and she sits down and picked the cup of coffee he brought for her.

"Thanks.",she said and went through the file.

" Is the photographer kevin and his team here? ",She asked and he nods.

" They are setting up the camera and background. ",Aditya replied.

" When will the Malhotra's reach?",She asked him again looking at her file.

"They will be here any minute.",Aditya said and Nandini nods wondering if she is supposed to act like nothing happened that day or smile and acknowledge him.

"Nandini where are you lost?",Aditya asked her.

"Nothing just inform me when they are here and we will get him ready. Also can you see if kevin needs anything. I will just meet Soniya and come.",Nandini said and he nods.

Nandini walks inside Soniya's office and saw her pacing around.

"What's wrong?",Nandini asked her.

"Someone leaked the information about Manik shooting with us today and the media houses have been ringing to confirm the news from morning.",Soniya said and Nandini thinks about it.

" Call for a press conference after the shoot and tell them about it. The more we hide the more curious they will get. Just give them some info and they will be quiet and cooperative. Ask Mr. Malhotra if he is okay with it and do the necessary.",Nandini advised and Soniya nods agreeing.

" That will be great. I will talk to him. Thanks.",Soniya said and Nandini smiles.

" You look nice today.",Soniya praised her and Nandini looks at her outfit.  She had worn a olive green jumpsuit today with black heels and had left her hairs straight.

"Thanks. I will get going and see if everything is ready. Call me if you need help with something.",Nandini said with a smile and walks out.

She was having a talk with the photographer when Manik and Sara walks in with Soniya behind them.

She turns to them and gave a nod as they reached closer.

"Hello this is our photographer for the day. Kevin had worked with us before and he is amazing at what he does. You will like him. He will explain you everything.",Nandini said introducing him to Manik as they look at each other.

Nandini tried to see if he is okay with her after the talk they had and are they at a good space now but didn't get a vibe from him and maintained her professional face.

Kevin introduced himself to Manik and went on with explaining what type of shots he wants and Nandini excused herself to go talk with an intern about the outfits.

She looks around and finds Aditya and Sara laughing together with Aditya eyes on Sara the whole time and smirks smelling something cooking.

"We are good to start Nandini.",Kevin said and Nandini nods.

"Great. You can check on the camera and get the set ready. I will bring the outfits and get him changed.",Nandini said walking back to him and turns to Manik who looks at her and she gives a small nod gesturing towards the changing room.

He walked in and finds large mirror with makeup desk and two people in there.

"They are here to help with your make up and hair. I will get your outfit for you. ",Nandini said him and he nods a little hesitant as he watches the two people waiting for him to sit down.