Chapter 65

Tomorrow was the day of the launch and Nandini couldn't be more nervous. The girls called for a night over at their apartment to help her relax.

All she wanted to do was meet Manik but he had to urgently leave for Delhi in the afternoon and he won't be back until tomorrow late.

She was upset at him for missing such an important day of her life but understood he wouldn't do it if it wasn't very important.

Navya and Mukti kept her distracted as they watched movies and played video games instead of drinking.

Nandini got dressed well for the big day as she reached the studio early and found Nikhil and Aditya there already.

"All set?", Nandini asked them and they gave a stiff nod.

Nandini grabbed her things and instructed the staff as all three of them checked out everything displayed for one last time.

The clock ticked and they all glanced at the time and sighed nodding at each other as they waited for the doors to open.

A smile formed on their lips as the first guests came in and they went around introducing themselves and guiding them around.

All her guests were very important for them as they were high-status customers they have worked with before or famous influencers.

Nandini had so many ideas on what to focus on primarily for her clothing line and in the end, she choose women's clothing with a traditional pinch to it. All her clothes were of high quality just like her customer demands and quite comfortable. She wanted to design clothes that are unique and superior to everything else on the market.

Taking her experience along with Nikhil's she opted for traditional work with modern outfits just like her idol but having her own touch. She was proud of the outcome but a little nervous about the reaction from others.

Nandini's eyes met Aditya who gave her a nod letting her know everything was going great and she relaxed a little.

She welcomed her friends who were so excited for her and even praised her a lot. Ishaan being a sweetheart brought his family too and they liked her designs as well.

She felt like she finally achieved what she wanted to and now she must keep going forward but she felt something missing and she knew it was his presence.

Every time someone came in, she glanced at the door hoping for him to surprise her.

Nandini was tired by the time evening came. She received a lot of feedback and offers from everyone and felt positive.

"It was a great day guys. Why don't you both leave first and I will close the shop.", Nandini said looking at Nikhil and Aditya who were the only person remaining except the guards. The rest have left already.

"It's fine. We can wait.", Aditya suggested looking at her.

"Why don't we go somewhere to celebrate?", Nikhil asked and Aditya nodded.

" Weekend? We have been so busy with this launch. I am sure you guys are tired and need rest too. I will treat everyone.", Nandini said and they nodded.

" Go first. You were here early. I will wrap up and leave.", Nandini said to them and they agreed finally bidding her bye.

Nandini worked for a while before wrapping it up when she was interrupted by a call.

" Hey", She said with a smile.

" How was the launch?", Manik asked over the phone as he stopped at a red light.

"It went great. People seemed to like the collection.", Nandini said leaning on her desk.

" Congratulations.", Manik said and she nodded thanking him.