Chapter 59

There luggages were packed in another car while they got comfortable in the bigger car. Ishaan offered to drive and Manik took a seat at the passenger seat.

The girls sat on the middle with Cabir on the back alone.

"Why are we sitting like this again? Navya come back to me.",Cabir said annoyed.

"Nope.",Mukti said holding her hand sitting in the middle.

"You all have been spending the whole trip stuck to your partners. Now for the last day they are with me.",Mukti said wrapping her arms around them.

"It's not like you are alone. Ishaan is here to give you company.",Manik said with a smirk and Ishaan narrowed his eyes at him.

"For which I am glad. Just imagine, if he wasn't here I would be sulking alone while you two suck your girlfriend faces.",Mukti said making all of them roll their eyes as Ishaan looked in the mirror and stared at Mukti.

"Really? I remember a week back you both were pulling each other hair, fighting like kids.",Manik said teasing her.

"Well that was because I thought..",Mukti hesitated suddenly feeling embarrassed to tell the truth and Ishaan chuckled knowing she only hated him because she thought he was coming in between the two of them.

"You know I think you were right.",Ishaan said looking at Manik as they waited for her to answer.

"She is maybe more protective about you then Cabir.",Ishaan said glancing at the mirror feeling her eyes on him.

"I think we should take our time and break it down to her and others slowly that we are best friends now. She won't take it well otherwise.",Ishaan added with a tease in his voice making everyone laugh.

They drove around with music playing in the background as for the first time Ishaan opened up telling them stories about his life with Manik joining in some times in the middle. They even talked about an embarassing incident that happened during a event.

Ishaan stopped the car at a farmhouse his friend owned that he asked for a night.

"Let's have a fireplace and barbecue for dinner.",Mukti said as they got down from the car.

"Okay we can. I can grill the meat as I don't know anything else.",Ishaan offered as they looked around the house standing in the hall.

"We need to go grocery shopping.",Navya said looking at the empty fridge.

"Cabir and Manik can get the groceries. I will start the barbeque. The grill must be somewhere in the store. You girls can help me set up the fireplace.",Ishaan said and everyone nodded.

Soon they were on to their work.

Mukti put on some loud music as they all danced around while setting up the pillows and blankets around the makeshift area for the fire.

They helped Ishaan with putting up a table for the barbeque.

"Having fun?",Cabir asked as they dropped the groceries bag on the table.

"Yes.",they yelled before twirling around dancing together.

Manik smiles watching them before helping out with cooking.

"Can we watch a movie too?",Navya asked looking at them with a pout.

"Babe it's so cold in here. I feel it will snow anytime. ",Cabir said her and Nandini looked at them.

" Alcohol?",Nandini asked hoping for them to say yes.

" Nope. I don't want to deal with you and Mukti complaining about headaches the next morning. You both don't have a limit to drinking.",Manik denied shaking his head.