Part 1

A/N

Thankyou to anyone who considered giving my book a chance (or chonce)
I love each and every one of you.
Here's the trailer y'all<3
I hope you like this as well as the book. Lots of love, tpwk❤️

2018

Stella Edison

It's 1:07 pm and Chicago looks really busy just like always.
I'm 21 and I work as an executive at Gucci.
I am very excited for today. I have a meeting with Harry Styles's manager, Jack Bowls. Gucci is doing a project with Harry. He signed the contract with Gucci a month before.

I've been told about all the experience and techniques I'm going to require to actually be interviewed for Harry's personal fashion assistant in this project. I've spent these years collecting all the work I'm gonna require to do what I always wanted to do. And this is exactly what I wanted. I've always wanted to be in fashion, and doing a project with Harry was cherry on the cake. No wait, alot more than that.

He's like ice-cream on nights, cold breeze during evening coffees, monday blues, popcorn while watching movies, singing while showering, driving with windows down at midnight, and so much more.

He is my sunshine<3
I love him and I might get a chance to meet him now :)

So I was ready an hour before I was supposed to meet his manager. He was going to interview me, and a few other formalities. Afterall I'm still very young to be choosen in this.
I stood in front of the mirror, practiced my introduction so many times, made sure I do not fumble.

Harry is so close to me, even though he isn't aware that I exist. I've never been to any concert because I didn't earn money, was too young. Back in the 1D days, I used to look at the boys and since then I've adored them. I think Harry's my bias, and Niall's my bias wrecker haha ;)

Though I lost connection with Harry's music in these 3 years because of some things that happened but I did not stop working on myself.
I worked with Alice who was once their photographer for Where We Are Tour. Great isn't it? She taught me what was important for my part. It was through some institution that invited her as a mentor. Other than her, I've went for many other fashion courses as well. I've done my bachelor's in Fashion Styling and I got hired at Gucci a year back and it has been a wonderful experience.
It was all great and now I'm ready for what lies ahead of me.

I should leave early, shouldn't I?

I grab my phone and see the time.

Okay show time Stella!

I rush down the stairs to take my keys, my resume, documents, my journal and my phone. I leave a note for Mrs. Louisa on the dining table.

"I'm leaving for an interview."

I get inside my car, take a deep breath and tell myself I can do this. I need to be confident in order to get this opportunity of entering in this huge responsibility. I drove all the way to the interview site. It was a huge building with many offices. I could see many expensive cars parked in the VIP slot. I parked my car near the normal parking lane. It was 2:02 pm already but I'm not asked until 2:15.
I open my journal, and actually start writing how nervous I am right now. I wish I had somebody with me right now to calm me down, or atleast text me everything is gonna work out well.