Part 20

She doesn't even realise that her words mean so much to me. She's very naive, and I understand that is because she grew up in a foster home which is very tough.

She is already dressed for the club party she has with that guy. I'm not stopping her from going, why would I. We're on good terms now, so I'm kinda okay with her leaving.

"I'm going to be back before you go to bed." She says smiling, standing all ready in front of me.

"Do you want me to drop you? I mean I am leaving for the studio, I have a few recordings to do." I offer.

"Oh, but no it's fine because maybe our times don't match on our way back? I don't want to put you in any sort of trouble."

"It's alright. Come, I'll drop you."

"You're not going with the driver?"

"Nope. I like driving at night. I'll be in the studio till late, and plus you're gonna be late too probably so yeah it'll be fun."

"Okay then." She agrees.

We both get into my rover. She sits next to me in the car.

I drove her to the hotel she was staying before she shifted to my apartment. It was a quick ride here and now I have to let her go. I know it sounds dramatic but I've been with her all day and night for the past few days, that these few hours will be different now. I'm gonna use my time in recording and probably it will pass. It'll be alright.

"Thankyou for the ride."

"Anytime babygirl. Call me when you're free and I'll pick you."

"Okay Harry."

"Take care okay?"

"Yes Harry."

"Text me if anything's wrong."

"Yes Harry. Relax, I'll be okay."

I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back.

"What was that for now?" She asks, smiling softly while moving away from the hug.

"What? I can't hug you now?"

"No, yes. I mean yeah, ofcourse you can Harry."

"Then?"

She leans forward and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. It wasn't long until I realised she came forward to kiss my lips. Her lips are so soft, I love it when she kisses me.

She parts her lips slightly, and I take advantage of that opportunity. I slid my tongue in her mouth and assault it. She never fights for dominance while kissing, always lets me win in this. I don't know why she's kissing me. I think it's because she wants me to know that she isn't going to meet the guy to do anything with him, or maybe it's just because she just wanted to kiss me.

She separates our lips with one last peck on my lips. She moves away and I immediately ask, "Now what was that for?"

"What? I can't even kiss you now?" She repeats something similar to what I said just before she started kissing me.

"Sure you can, kiss me anytime. You can do more, anything you want." I smirk.

"Okay that's enough." She smiles and opens the car door, stands out of the rover. She turns around and puts her forearms on the window. She leans down and speaks up again, "See you soon."

"Alright, stay safe."

She nods and turns away. I look at her disappear from my eyes. I start the engine and start driving to my studio.