Part 32

Stella Edison

Stella Edison

I opened my eyes to see Harry standing next to my bed while I was facing his side. He brought his fingers near my face and put the loose strands of hair behind my ear.

The first thing I feel in the morning, is his soft touching, making a smile occur on my lips.

What a good start for the day.

He was dressed up already, which meant he took a shower and got ready while I was in bed. I met my eyes with his emerald green ones, and smiled lightly. He smirked at me before walking out of the room.

I got up and sat sideways on the bed while thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

It was amazing.

I've been in that situation before, but god I don't remember Justin ever spending his time just pleasuring me. But yesterday, Harry did that. He made me feel so good. I know I keep saying this literally everyday, but I was just one out of the millions of fans. And now, here I am. I could've never imagined myself in that position with him. Well, yeah ofcourse we all have fantasies, and we sleep to that. I know, but this was something else. It was for real. For once, he was sweet and soft towards me. No arrogance, no sternness and no coldness.

I can still feel him around me.

I can still smell his cologne.

God, I need to get out of bed.

I saw that I already had my shorts and bra back on. He must've put that because I passed out immediately after what happened yesterday in this bed.

I quickly got up, and went straight into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower.

The next moment, I was walking downstairs towards the boys. But I immediately halted when I saw Zayn was there too.

Okay, well not a really good start for the day.

I rolled my eyes away from him, not wanting to create a scene early morning. But, when I walked towards the kitchen, he harshly gripped my left wrist and brought me inside Niall's music studio rehearsal room next to the hall. And the worst part was, nobody noticed him dragging me in without a consent.

Before I could speak anything, wrapped his large hand around my mouth not letting me say a word. I jerked his hand off me and he immediately shut the door behind me so that my voice couldn't travel out of the soundproof room.

I try to get hold of the lock of the door.

"Don't even fucking try!" He shouts, gripping both my wrists with his other hand.

He removes his hand from my mouth, as even if I shout no one will hear me.

"What!" I shout.

"Just wanted to say that the guys won't believe you at all so just drop all your efforts alright, love?"

"Fuck you Zayn! They trusted you!"