Part 23

I wore a black lace crop top with black leather short skirt. The skirt had a little slit on the left leg which was cute and sexy at the same time. I paired it up with a black overcoat blazer which was the same length of the skirt and wore heels. I straightened my hair and let them stay by my sides. My all black little outfit was really good.

I realised I never dressed up in front of the boys, it has always been baggy loose ones and then my own casuals. But today I'm ready with a club outfit. I've been working in fashion for long now and I'm good at this. I'm sure this will look good for a night out.

I walk out of my room and see all five boys sitting on the grey couch, ready to leave anytime. I grab their attention by the sound of my stilettos tapping the floors.

"Woah!" Liam says while examining me from head to toe.

"You look smoking hot." Niall expresses while a smirk takes over.

"You're looking so sexy, my god. You should dress up like this everyday." Louis says while chuckling.

"I want to-" Liam starts but I stop him, "Don't say it!"

I knew exactly what he was about to say, obviously in sarcasm but still. They all laugh a bit, and I do too.

I looked at Harry, who didn't say a single word yet. He's the only one who didn't say anything, well except Zayn but I don't expect him to because we haven't had a chat yet.

"Okay so then shall we leave?" I ask smiling

"Yes baby!" Niall shoots up from his place and wraps his arm around my waist and starts walking.

We had this huge black rover outside the penthouse, which means all of us will be going together.

"I'll drive." Harry says and sits in the driving seat.

I was not thinking about sitting next to him in the passanger seat right now, because he's obviously mad at me. Instead I thought about sitting with the boys behind.

I was about to get in the car after Louis in the backseat but Liam stopped me.

"I think you should sit in the front." He whispers in my ears so that only I could hear.

"I don't think it's a good idea because he doesn't want me to." I say looking at him.

"Well he didn't say no?" He says.

"Yeah but he didn't ask either?" I reply.

I see Zayn get into the passanger seat while we both were talking.

I fake smile at Liam and get into the car. I'm sitting between Louis, Liam, and Niall in the back now. It doesn't really matter but I don't know why I was thinking about what Liam told me.

"Will we get to see a little live dance from you today?" Louis asks.

"Umm..no actually. Maybe some other day." I smile shaking my head.

I look at Harry again and see him running his hand through his hair. I couldn't forget how he just left me alone in the room when I was there to talk. That was very mean to be honest. But I'm trying to keep these thoughts out of my mind and focus on the good parts.

We reach this great club with a line of people waiting outside. Whereas we enter without any sort of halt. It was kinda wierd to look at people in the eyes, catching pissing jealous glimpses as to why am I with the boys. The people got mad seeing the boys but they hardly paid attention to that. Instead we went straight into the VIP slot.