Part 22

Stella Edison

I could hear some people blabbering near me. I slightly open my eyes and found myself in a completely different place. My head is literally killing me right now. I know I drank alot of alcohol yesterday with Liam and Harry. I felt absolutely nothing yesterday, but now my head is spinning.

But where the hell am I?

I get up from my place, holding my head with my hands because it hurts.

Am I in a plane? Am I in the air? What is happening? How am I here? Why do I not remember anything? And who am I with?

I follow the sound of men talking and finally see the boys sitting on their seats, talking and having beers.

"What the hell is happening?" I say while keeping my hands in my hair.

"Morning sweetheart." Louis speaks up.

"Where am I? And why am I here? Why are you-" I start speaking in confusion.

"Calm down Stella, we're on our way to Philadelphia, and this is our jet." Niall explains.

"I said I didn't want to come with you guys here and-" I say but stop immediately. I see that other than Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall, Zayn's there too.

"Oh my god... H-hi." I speak again, looking at Zayn.

"Hey." He smirks.

"Sorry, back to the topic, why am I here? More importantly, how am I here?" I start questioning again.

"You're here because I want you to be here alright?" Harry speaks in monotone.

I look at him blankly, not knowing what to think or say. What does he mean by I'm here because he wants me to be here? What am I, his property?

"We lifted you up and brought you in here Stella." Niall speaks, grabbing my attention away from Harry.

"How's your head love? You were really drunk last night. Do you need some help?" Liam asks.

"I'll be fine, thanks." I reply faintly.

"Freshen up." Harry speaks again while looking into his phone.

I was actually confused as to what is going on in his mind.

"Stella, relax sweetheart. You look so confused. Just get ready okay? We're about to reach Philadelphia. And it'll be fine." Louis says and I nod.

"What do I wear? I have nothing. I wasn't aware about coming." I say.

"We have all your bags in here. So calm down." Niall replies.

I walk away from the boys in confusion, not understanding my purpose of being here.

They have these huge murder plans, which I'm not planning on being a part of. Why are they forcing me into it? They are literally making me a part of their criminal adventures.

Also what's with Harry?

I get ready and wear black high waisted jeans with a yellow crop top. I tie my hair in a ponytail, and sit on the bed I woke up. I couldn't stop thinking about all these things, god knows what are they thinking.

I walk out and stand next to the boys. Liam points his hand so I go and sit next to him. I had a really good time with him yesterday, and I'm very much comfortable with all of the guys now. Except Zayn, we've hardly talked today.

Everyone is busy in their phones, laptops and stuff while I'm just sitting with an open magazine thinking about Philadelphia. I'm literally waiting for someone to explain me, but they all seem to busy with themselves.