Part 3

There he is.

This is it.

He is in front of me.

He is wearing a simple yellow t-shirt with black skinny jeans. He is sitting on a blue couch, writing something in a diary. His messy curls are out of his face, his hands are littered with tattoos and I love it. His silver cross necklace is lying on his chest. He looks so beautiful-

"Yes? You are?" He breaks the silence, and looks at me.

"I- um- actually... I'm so sorry- I'm- um-" I couldn't speak and just wanted the floor the somehow open up and engulf me.

Very good Stella. You have the talent to fuck this up as well. Cool.

I was too nervous and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Was this happening for real or was I dreaming?

"Um? Um? You need to use words."
He copies me.

I was stammering because I never knew what I'm supposed to speak when I meet 'The Harry Styles' so please. Give me a break.

"A-actually umm.. I'm Gucci from Stella- I mean no- sorry- w-what am I... actually I'm Stella Edison... I'm really s-sorry this-" I tried my best but I couldn't speak clearly and I knew it.

Gucci from Stella? Literally?

He stands up, keeps his diary aside and walks towards me and my heart beat rises up.

He comes closer and says, "I was told about you. I knew you were going to be visiting. You're Stella and you're here to by my fashion assistant right?"

I was lost. His eyes. They were gorgeous. His emerald green eyes, they looked like they contained huge oceans full of water. The little tint of blue complimented his beauty.

He's really tall. He stands tall in front of me, makes me look so tiny. He has a strong muscular body, huge biceps. His hair, they look adorable even when they're just sitting in their place.

"Stella? If you wanna check me out, don't make it look so obvious." He breaks my thoughts in between and a smirk takes over his face.

I was so captivated by him. He is in his most simple attire, but looks so ethereal. How is it possible?

I gather all my courage and finally speak up looking at him, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to look at you that way. I'm just- I.... I just like you so much but- no I'm sorry I'm not supposed to say t-that but... Really sorry.... I shouldn't-"

He grabs my wrist and makes me sit on the couch he was sitting before. He himself sits next to me. The other guy seemed not so interested and walks out of the room. Before closing the door he says, "Ms. Stella, once you're back to your senses after meeting the man of your dreams, I'm gonna need you for some formalities okay?"

I slowly nod at him, not knowing what to say. He leaves the room which leaves me alone with Harry. I look at him again and he says, "You've been here for about 5 minutes and you said sorry like 20 times, darling."

Darling? Who me?

"I'm so sorry-"

He raises his eyebrows which makes me stop speaking, and leans a little closer in my line of vision, "So that's the only sentence you know?"

"No I mean- actually I'm a huge fan of y-you. It's been years and I never thought t-that... I'll get a chance to meet you... I mean- you- you're so... I can't even begin t-to explain that you're such a big part of my life- I-I was- I can't believe if this is real- I never imagined.... I'm sorry-"

"Stella hey it's okay. You need to calm down. You want a drink?

"No- I mean yes... No thanks- not that I don't want to- I want to but no thanks... I didn't- actually I don't know- I just- I"

"Darling, let me get you a drink"

He gets up from his place and gets me a drink. It looks like it's whiskey or maybe vodka, I don't know. He comes and places the glass in my hands.

"T-thankyou."

"So Stella, you're gonna have to get used to being around me if you want to be my stylist or fashion supervisor is it?"

"Y-yeah I- I know. I'm just not able to believe the fact that y-you are here in front of me."

"You better get used to me baby!" And he brings his glass to me so that our glasses collide and makes a sound.

"I hope it's not awkward for you. I'm really d-dumb- I mean... I shouldn't have taken this responsibility- I.. I think I'll not be able to do it.. because-"

"Because you have this huge crush on me? And you think that's gonna spoil our work?"

"I'm- yeah- sorry.... I thought it'll eventually be okay"

He waits for a minute while I look at him and his actions as he throws the drink back in his throat in one go. He puts the glass back on the table and smirks once again,"It will be."

I blink a few times and let out in a low whisper, "Y-you..erm..you think so?"

"Yeah babygirl."

I smile and say, "Oh, erm..thankyou so much." as atleast someone else has faith in me, because believe me, I don't have faith in myself.

He creases his eyebrows in confusion and speaks after me, "Why a thanks now?"

"I- actually I'm really thankful to y-you. You have no idea how happy you make me- no... I mean... us- all f-fans. I'm sorry... shit I-"

"You're crazy Stella."

"That I am!" I chuckle softly, laughing on the impact this man has on me.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm sitting with Harry fucking Styles and having a drink. This can't be real?

In between my thoughts, he gets up and grabs his phone and storms out of the room as if he had something important to do which skipped out of his mind. It was definitely wierd but he obviously is a busy man with hundreds of things to do at a time so it's kinda normal I think.

So then, he left.

It was me now in the room with the same drink in my hand. I look down and a smile curves up my lips.

But then his tall frame reappears.

"See you around babygirl." He says, before shutting the door once again. I thought he was gone. He actually came back, opened the door and said that. And then he left again.

Babygirl? Darling? Baby? And what else did he call me? This can't be happening? How did I get to be so lucky?
.........