Part 7

It's 10:57 pm and here we are, at the hospital. So much has changed in the past 12 hours. Harry is inside the emergency room, I'm sitting outside with a few other members of his team. Words can't explain what I'm going through right now. How did this happen?

The last time we were together was on the set. The photoshoot was done and wrapping up was taking place. I was sitting and having a look at the pictures in the computer screen and Harry was standing right behind me. His arms were resting on my shoulders, his chin on my head, leaning forward.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and someone brought it to him. He went away to pick up the call and then immediately rushed towards his car like the other day.

I ran back after him.

When I saw the same look from that other day on his face, I felt the uneasiness in my stomach and tried to stop him "Harry you-" but got cut in between.

"Not now Stella!"

"No, but is everything alr-"

"Stella just leave for fucks sake!"

This was the last thing I heard him say with his eyes burning into mine, and his voice so loud that I flinched.

I walked back into the dressing room like an obidient child. I didn't see him leaving but one of the assistants told me that he already left, so I went back to the hotel.

All this was fine until I was in my hotel room about 5 pm and Jack called me to inform that the project is on hold for a few days because Harry went into emergency right now, and that I can go back home if I want to. Harry was taken to the hospital at 11 something which means that this accident happened while he was going somewhere in a hurry, and he couldn't reach there.

My whole body ached when I heard it.

I immediately ran to the hospital, and got to know that harry went through an accident. He had some internal injuries in his right arm due to the car crash. I've been here at the hospital for a long time now. The surgery was done before I even got here, but since then he's resting because of the heavy pills.

The nurse came out of his room and said, "He's awake now, you can relax. But he doesn't want to meet anyone."

"Nurse please, I really want to see him." I plead to her even when she's not the one who's stopping me from moving in.

"Yeah but sorry ma'am, he doesn't want to. How can give you the permission to just barge in without his own consent?"

"Please let me do this. I really want to see if he's alright." I say in my broken voice with a dry throat as I've been waiting here for so long now, without any water or food.

She sees the worry in my eyes, and finally says, "You can try if he let's you in ma'am."

"T-thankyou so much hon." I thank her and she nods and smiles at me. She then leaves the corridor and I knock on Harry's door.

"Can I come in Harry?"

"I think I said something to the nurse?"

"Hey... P-please? I just...umm.. Can I see you for like...erm- a minute maybe?"

"Fine Stella. As if you've ever listened to me. C'mon in."

"Thank y-you..." I slowly open the door and see him. He's laying down on the bed, covered with blue sheet. His eyes look so heavy, messy curls lying on the pillow below his head. He definitely looks tired, not the energetic Harry I knew since forever.
He has a plaster on his right arm, resting on his sides. There's a glucose bottle attached above his knuckles.

"Now that you're in, come sit here."

I move towards him for what seems like the longest walk in my entire life, and sit down next to him. I don't even understand why my eyes started watering.

"Are y-you...umm okay?" I stammer.

"Yep. I think so."

"Is it h-hurting?" I speak up looking at his right arm so he understands what I'm referring to.

"I'd be lying if I said no. This kinda hurts." He says, but still has no look of pain on his face, rather is smiling. Well you can't blame him for being ao strong.

"You'll be alright H-harry."

"Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm." I nod and a tear falls down my cheek but I immediately bring my hand up to wipe it quickly.

"Hey... I'm alright. Why are you-?"

"No it's just...nothing. I'm fine. I'm just umm...I wanted to say sorry because you already told me not to interfere but I still ran after you today morning. I.. just- I didn't know what I was doing....and then you got annoyed and maybe this-"

"Hey no... Don't take this on yourself. This didn't happen because of you. Are you mad Stella?" He interrupts in between, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I... just- I'm sorry." I saw as I look down in my own lap, not keeping him eye contact.

"There's no need to be sorry. I should be. I always shout at you whenever I'm tensed and take in out on you."

"No it's completely alright. I just want to you get better really soon."

"Yeah you wanna get me into your stupid outfits right?" He makes me laugh.

"Definitely." I smile at him and he nods back. I stand up from my seat as I was supposed to be here to see him and go back.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Nowhere. I'm just outside."

"Yeah but you can stay if you want to."

"No but you don't want me to."

"You're such a drama queen Stella. Come back." He chuckles to himself.

"Alright let me tell everyone other than the guards that they can leave if they want to. I'm gonna stay back here."

"Hey no! That's not necessary. You should go back to the hotel."

"No way. No way I'm leaving and you know it."

"But Stella this-"

"Hey.. I want to alright? I want to take care of you. I want to help you with everything. Your medications, your chores, your health, food everything.
I want to be with you. I want to see you get better, so I'm not leaving you for about 3 weeks, at all."

"You're not my maid or nurse Stella. There's no need to-"

"Yeah but I'm your assistant?"

"You're not my assistant. You're my stylist."

"And your friend." I smile at him and walk out to tell everyone that they can go.

"Thankyou babygirl." He says from behind me.

"Not needed Harry."