Part 24

Harry Styles's POV

Liam walked her back into the room and came back quickly.

Liam: "Why would you bring it up in front of her Ni?"

Niall: "Well, she knows something, so why not tell her everything?"

I: "No we're not telling her about the gang and that there are people working underground."

Niall: "Okay lad chill out."

Liam: "Okay so tomorrow we meet that dick who wants to fight us?"

I: "Yeah."

Zayn: "That's the only thing we're here for? One or two of us could've done that?"

Niall: "Yeah but they aren't the real fucking problem. The ones back in london are the real fuckers. We had to stay away from them until we know everything about them."

I: "Members of our gang found out they're a huge group of people who work under some guy named George. They're the ones after us."

Louis: "And we still don't know why?"

I: "Yep."

Zayn: "How do they know of us as a gang and not artists?"

Liam: "We must've not paid attention, some kinda deal regarding fucking drugs can be the only way."

I: "Yet, they're not exposing us. They fucking need something else from us."

Louis: "How do we make that out?"

I: "I don't know but let's just clear this Philadelphia thing tomorrow and then focus on these fuckers. We need to make out things before moving back."

Niall: "What do we do there tomorrow?"

Liam: "We meet the main guy and kill him and his under-guys. That way he can't tell anyone about us."

I: "Well I don't think it's just about the drugs and that he wasn't happy. He must've had some other thing in his mind."

Niall: "We can handle this shit."

Zayn: "Yeah."

I: "Well right now on the call, they said our gang needs one of us there. And I can't go because I don't want to leave Stella alone here."

Liam: "Stella won't be alone dick."

I: "Yeah but she won't agree to me leaving without her. And she's not safe in london right now."

Liam: "Yeah you're probably right, she's really stubborn, she won't let you go."

Zayn: "I'll go. I need to find out things about these shitty men."

Niall: "Alright then. Zayn leaves tomorrow after we finish this one thing."

I: "All of us go, and Stella stays here okay?"

Louis: "Yeah alright."

We all went to our own rooms.

I sat on the bed, and started thinking about Stella. She was looking hot as fuck today in her little outfit. Only I know how I've kept my hands off her, but definitely couldn't keep my eyes off her. Everything about her today was so sexy and attractive.

I've always thought of her as a beautiful, gorgeous woman because she never actually dressed up like this before. Louis was right when he said that she should dress up like this everyday. She left me speechless and I hate that I couldn't compliment her.