Part 5

For all I know, his voice sounds even better in reality. I was sitting in front of him the whole time he was recording his new song. He looks so angelic. He removed his brown jacket when we entered the studio so he now sits in all black. His dimples are prominent, his curls are messy. His jawline is sharp as a knife, his eyes are gorgeous like seas.

He walks up to me, "So what do you think? Did you like it babygirl?"

I smile at him and nod like a baby, "I loved it. You're amazing. Thankyou for bringing me here. This was great!"

"And?" He says in a calm tone like he's waiting for me to complete, but I don't understand what he's talking about.

"And what?"

"Are we gonna talk about what you were writing the whole time while looking at me?" He raises his brows and waits for me to answer.

No way he saw that.

I quickly try to hide my diary, not wanting him to have a look at it because it's gonna make him think that I'm fucking crazy. I play with the loose strands of my hair while saying, "Oh t-that? It's probably nothing."

He follows his vision as my hands move to hide the book and doesn't fall for it. He speaks after me, "Is it a journal? It looks like one?"

Fuck.

I nod and say,"Umm.. yeah but-"

His phone starts ringing which cuts me off in between.

Thank god.

I do not want him to know that I was writing about him and hype him up. He'd make fun of me, he loves to do that. I've been seeing it since the past few days.

He walks away from me as he looks tensed. Before saying anything he moves out of the room and I continue to look at him in worry.

He's leaving? Is the recording done? Why does he look so worried?

I get up from the couch and follow him to then shout from behind, "Harry! Is everything okay?"

He turns back to look at me coming after him, "Erm...Stella, actually I have somewhere to go immediately. I'm gonna tell the driver to drop you at the hotel babe."

"Yeah but are you okay? You look worried?" I ask as I exmaine the look on his face which makes it clear he's not very happy.

"Yes I'm fine Stella, let me go!" He sits in the car himself, not even waiting for the driver drive him.

"But-" I scream from the window but get interrupted once again.

"Stella don't you fucking get it? It's important! It's non of your fucking business!" He shouts back at me which makes me flinch due to the sting of his harsh words mixed with a sharp loud yell.

I hear another loud noise from his engine and before I knew it, he pushes the accelator and starts moving in a very fast speed like he's in a hurry.  Why was he driving so fast?

I went back to the hotel with another driver of his. I was actually worried but Richard told me it was something that happened very often. No one knows where he goes like that, he takes no one with him. This guy is full of mystery, and I hate it. But the fact that was keeping me sane was that everyone kept saying it's nothing to worry about, it happens all the time.

The rest of the day, we were at the hotel only. Me, Richard and Darcy ate dinner together. I've known both of them for a long time now. They're really nice, specifically Richard. Whenever I am confused or new to this environment, he guides me through it. I didn't think we'd get along so well, but it's going well.