Part 33

"What!" I flinch from her words.

"I want to ruin his life! I want to take away everything from him! His possessions, his wealth, his happiness, everything!" She says with a rage.

"W-what do you...me-mean?" I ask, while tears wet my eyes.

"His career! I'll end it! His fame, his stardom, his fans, his flaunt!"

"If you don't see him as your son, he's still your husband's only child! How can you even think a-about doing this!" I yell.

"I can do whatever I want! And you're supposed to do what we tell you to do! You get that?" She yells, louder.

"I'm not going to let you ruin everything he has made up with his hardwork!" I say in seriousness.

"Oh so this is more important to you than his life huh?" She taunts.

"Nothing is more important than his life." I reply.

"Exactly so just shut the fuck up if you want to save his life!"

"What do you want me to do!" I shout, while tears stroke my cheeks.

"You must have access to his bank accounts and the address to where his fucking gang is hiding?" She asks, throwing me completely off guard.

"W-what g-gang?" I stammer.

"His gang? Which we suppose is hiding underground? Are we right?" She asks.

"H-he doesn't have a ga-gang." I reply.

"Oh fuck, he hasn't told her yet. I know about the underground gang so that's fine. But whatever else you can make out will be helpful, love." Zayn chuckles.

"W-what are you talking about?" I ask.

"Nevermind. Access to his bank accounts?" She cross questions.

"N-no, why would I have that?" I say in a soft, breaking voice.

"Oh so you're telling me you're not here for his money?" She chuckles.

"Y-yes, I'm not trying to-" I say but Zayn speaks before I could complete.

"You'll have to get it out from him. About his gang, and his accounts." He tells me.

"Are you freaking k-kidding me Zayn?" I say while wiping the tears.

"You do what I say, or else one by one I end the guys." He says sternly.

"Why are you doing this!" I yell.

"She told you that already, love."

"Fuck you! Fuck you both! I'm not letting anything h-happen to any of them!" I shout with tears.

"Watch your mouth Ms. Stella." Allie warns.

"I'll tell him everything! Whatever your plans are! Everything!" I yell.

"Okay, so that means you're not wanting to go back to them? Alright, fine by me." Zayn chuckles.

"I want to go back!"

"It doesn't seem like."

"You are surely the worst set of people in the entire world! I hate you Zayn! You're a fucking-"

Zayn stands up from his place, rams his hand and holds my neck harshly.

"I'll deal with her Allie. You can go." Zayn says while looking at me.