Part 25

Harry Styles's POV

I know yesterday I was rough on Stella. I shouldn't have walked away like that, but I had to. I knew that'd make her upset but I couldn't help it.

When I woke up today and went downstairs after getting ready, I found all the boys chilling but she wasn't there. I sat with the boys, had a few beers and something to eat.

Liam: "What do you think you're doing Harold?"

I: "What?"

Liam: "With Stella?"

Niall: "Yeah exactly. Why are you being a dick to her?"

I: "I'm doing nothing."

Louis: "Yes you fucking are. So just tell us why?"

I: "Do we not have anything else to talk about?"

Liam: "You made her cry again yesterday."

I: "She cried?"

Louis: "Yeah. She had tears in her eyes when she walked into her room."

Niall: "And hasn't came out since then."

I: "Oh."

Niall: "You weren't like this with her before. A few days back, you were both fine?"

I: "Let's just drop it because it's nothing. Whatever comes to mind, I say it. That's all."

Louis: "Stop being a dick. She-"

Our heads turn towards the stairs as we all see Stella coming downstairs. What suprised us more was that she had bags in her hands. She had her phone tucked between her ear and shoulder as both her hands were busy. She was talking to someone while coming down.

She was wearing a ripped black jeans and a lavender top. Her long hair were laying peacefully on her shoulders.

Why is she carrying her luggage?

She comes and stands near us while cutting the call.

Niall: "What's with all the bags?"

Stella: "I'm going b-back to Chicago."

Liam: "Why?"

I: "You're not going anywhere."

Stella: "I don't feel like being here. Besides, I have literally nothing here that I belong to."

She answers Liam, ignoring me.

Louis:. "Sweetheart what happened? You shouldn't just leave now that you're here. Talk it out?"

Stella: "Hey, no I'm fine."

She smiles but I know she's faking it. She's not fine and that's kinda clear.

Niall: "Then why do you wanna leave baby?"

Stella: "It's nothing. I just...what am I even doing here in the first place? I don't belong here? You guys didn't even tell me why you brought me here."

Liam: "Stella you-"

Stella: "No Liam. If you can't tell me what's the reason behind me being here, then I can't keep living with y'all."

Niall: "Yeah but you were okay living here until now?"

Stella: "I don't know...b-but I need to go back to Chicago. Please let me go?"