Part 42

Harry Styles

//She kissed the sins of my shoulder, while I bit the innocence of her neck//

Everything about yesterday is still circling in my mind. This girl has a spell on me, and she's the most addictive drug I've ever taken. It has always been so difficult to keep my eyes off her, and since yesterday, it has been even more difficult to keep my hands off her. I saw the little devil hidden under this angel's soft exterior cover, who was asking me to fuck her harder, resulting in her coming all over my cock and soaking it, while screaming my name.

From the start, when I swirled my tongue around her breathtaking tits, she had me under her control even though I'm the one who has the dominance and control kink.

All her nervousness faded when she started fucking herself against my mouth, as I continued to suction my mouth around her clit, while pushing my fingers inside her.

When my mouth was coated with her arousal, she breathed with her lips parted, eyes feather shut, and slight moans came out from her mouth, enough to make me loose my mind.

Then when I curled my fingers in her, and hit her sweet spot, she whined and arched her back, while I had to push myself against the mattress to feel some pressure at my throbbing length.

Then, when I positioned myself at her core, and run my length up and down her folds, she whimpered and begged me to fuck her as she couldn't take it anymore, and I fucking lost it there.

I dug myself into her, and trust me, I never knew sex could be felt this way. Her tight muscles wrapped around me, like she was dying inside, and then finally when I started fucking her, it felt so freaking amazing. The way she dug her long nails in my back, complimented the moans coming out from her pretty little mouth.

Everytime I thrusted in, her tits bounced and I shamelessly roamed my eyes all over her glistening body covered with sweat. Seeing my dick slam into her, and then come out again after her swallowing me, made me moan several times. Looking in her hazel eyes made the experience even more exciting.

The euphoria started building up and resulted in an orgasm like I've never known before.

This was so different from all the other times I've fucked other women. I don't even look at them, or ask their name. It's just my dick in their mouth, or me fucking them violently with zero feelings, and never seeing eachother again. But with Stella, it felt so amazing like it was some kind of dream. She made me feel like heaven, the closest I'll ever be. This was the first time I fucked someone, and then they slept with me, curled up in my own fucking bed, while I run my fingers through her hair. Everything about it made me want to kill myself, and then come back to life, just for her.

And the most important part is that it wasn't even just out of lust, I actually felt like I was telling her how much she meant to me, or how much I fucking love her. I hate that I didn't meet her before, I could've made her mine way back and kept her in the bottom of my heart forever. But better late than never, I'm so thankful I met this angel in my life, who I don't deserve at all, but is my everything.

I'll never let anything happen to her.

"Harry stop!" She yells while giggling like a little baby.

"You were the one who asked me to!" I reply back with a huge smile on my face, that only she knows how to invite.

"I-I know, I'm sorry!" She guffawed, "Put me down, what if I fall!"

She was the one who asked me to lift her up while we were cuddled in front of the television in the living room. She was the one who hoped on the top of my feet while I layed on my back, knees folded at the regular angle.