Part 56

Niall Horan

"I'll be outside okay?" Louis tells Stella while holding her hand in between his own, and giving her the softest smile ever.

"You can go home, I'm fine honestly." She says weakly, the same thing she's been telling us since the past three days.

"We all know we're gonna stay here with you, and go home when you do. I don't see what's there to argue about again and again?" He says whereas Stella pouts and mouths a 'sorry' in response which makes him smile and get up and walk out of the hospital room.

He's still weird around us. I need to fix this today.

"That's not how it's supposed to be done, Payno." I speak while sitting on the chair next to Stella's bed in her room, and telling Liam to do it better.

"Yeah, why don't you come and show me how to do it huh?" He replies with an offended expression whereas Stella giggles lightly.

"I would if I knew how to do it." I say while shrugging my shoulders, and continuing to play my guitar.

"It's okay. It's nice Liam, I appreciate it very much." She says while bringing her hand behind her where Liam is standing, while he continues to braid her hair.

"Thankyou Stel. You tell him." He flips me off after he finally finishes braiding Stella's hair loosely.

Today is the third day of Stella being recruited here. She's making a rapid progress and the doctor says that everything is fine for now and she's absolutely alright other than just being weak. She's still asked to be kept under observation in the hospital because symptoms or signs can be developed later as well. They can emerge in anytime between this week. Thankfully she wasn't hurt that bad even though she lost a lot of blood. She was plated with blood earlier and today she looks a lot more healthier than yesterday.

Louis, Liam and I have been here all the time. We're always here to give her company and take care of her. We usually get bored alot, but keep coming up with tasks like we just did. Liam suggested he wanted to braid her hair, whereas Stella asked me to bring my guitar when I came back from home.

One of us stays here at night with her, whereas the other two go back, and it has been each one of us these three days. Louis out of us all seems a lot more upset and dull even though she's okay now.

The wound on Stella's chest is a lot more better too, it's healing quickly just like the doctor said the head part is healing itself. All three of us have been trying to distract Stella all the time from the fact that Harry's not here.

She asks about him every one hour but there's just no right answer. I never understood that man in my entire life, and I don't think I ever can. His brain works unlike all of ours, and something's just on his mind at the moment.