Part 12

Harry's POV

I woke up in my own bedroom after what seemed like ages. The last thing I remember was me and Stella shouting at each other. I know a bullet hit me, and I fell to the ground. The last things I saw was Stella leaning down in front of me, crying and calling my name.

What happened after that? I didn't wake up for how long? How did I come back here? Did Stella see who fired at me? And most importantly, is she still mad at me?

I turn my eyes around the room to examine who am I with. The room consists of three people, Niall, Stella and I. I don't think they both noticed that I'm awake.

Niall? Why is he here? How did he know? Did Stella tell him?

Niall is sitting next to my bed on a chair, his legs crossed and lying on the table in front of him. His eyes are casually moving with his fingers typing something in his phone.

On the other hand Stella is holding a cigarette in her hand, standing near the window.
Since when does she smoke? I didn't know that?
Thank god she's not wearing that douchebag's shirt and stuff, I would not like to see her in any of that again.

Stella slowly walks out of the room, while putting the cigarette in her mouth. She still isn't aware that I'm up.

"Hey dude. You here?" I speak, gathering Niall's attention towards me.

He immediately looks up at me from his phone screen as he yells, "Oh hey Styles! How are you?"

Louder you dickhead.

I shift a little on my bed because of being in an uncomfortable position for so long while I tell him honestly, "Uh fine I guess. But my back hurts."

"Obviously, you have a fucking gunshot wound. We had that thing removed but obviously It'll take time to heal up."

"I don't remember anything man, what happened? How come you're here?"

"Actually payno called you, but instead of you picking it up, Stella picked it up. She was crying too loud on the phone. She didn't understand what to do with you covered it blood and then everyone took you the hospital, and we came there too."

I shuffle through my thoughts and everything he just told but everything after that fight of us seemed a blur. I don't even remember when was that because all the things Niall just listed seem too much.

I fucking hope I haven't been unconscious for long.

I shake my head again and ask, "When was that?"

"Oh that was yesterday only. But you're just fine. The bullet didn't hit any major organ or blood vessel. You're fucking lucky Styles!" He chuckles as he keeps his phone back into his pocket, looking extremely happy about something.

Or maybe he's always been this way.

Yeah that's it.

I ask another question which comes to my mind as this wasn't the first time a bullet hit me, "Yeah then why did I pass out?"

"Your fucking diet probably. Very unhealthy mate. Then adds alcohol, drugs, etc, you also lost a lot of blood." He explains with creased brows like he has memorized it before and is now listing everything in sequence.

"Anyway, Liam and Louis are here too?"

"Louis is downstairs. And no Liam isn't, he has a meeting with Alex about the incident. Stella told you went through a planned accident kinda thing a few days back, and now this. Someone is after you lad!"