Part 8

3 weeks have passed, Harry's plaster is off his hand. I've spent these three weeks at his apartment 24/7. The progress in the healing of the internal fracture was very speedy. First 2 weeks, I tried everything to stop Harry and tell him to rest at home and I succeeded. But by this week he does go for work.

I took care of everything he needed by his side and I feel we've got closer in these 3 weeks. We've become really good friends, keeping the flirting aside. Living with him has been such a wonderful experience, but I'm moving out today as he is okay now and he must be needing his space. I haven't told him yet cause he'll try and stop me. But eventually this needs to happen. I can't stay with him at his apartment forever.

I sent Mrs. Louisa a text that I'll be away for some more time.

Sent to Mrs. Louisa:-
Will be away for a few more weeks.
The project is still on.

Right now he's sleeping in front of me on his giant king size bed. I came here after I woke up and took shower in the other room where I sleep. I've been sitting here for about half an hour looking at him sleep. He looks so innocent, not the Harry like always. He's covered with white blanket. He's sleeping on his stomach with one hand under the pillow. He's wearing his black trackpants which I can't see now because of the blanket, and no shirt.

I've been sitting here and he has no idea, I'm making no noise. I'm quietly writing in my journal about what I feel. And that is, he's looking angelic. He is literally looking like an angel. I don't even know what I did to deserve to be here, take care of him, look at him sleep, make breakfast for him, shout at him when he doesn't take his meds-

"Stella?" He speaks up while I'm writing.

-and most importantly, hear his morning voice.

"Morning!" I lightly smile at him.

"What are you doing?" He says in a deep morning voice while shutting his eyes once again as he's still sleepy.

"Nothing, just writing some stuff." I shrug my shoulders and close my diary and put the cap on the pen.

"Here?" He asks as he shuffles on the bed, stretching out his arms yawning.

"I can't?" I speak before standing up from my place.

"No.... I mean ofcourse you can." He says as he turns himself so he's on his back now.

"By the way you look beautiful Harry." I speak up out of nowhere.

"What? Like this? Oh, I love the sarcasm."

"Hey no, I'm serious." I walk up to him with the first med he's supposed to take after waking up before eating anything else.

"Ughhh..." He expresses his hate towards me bringing him the tablets.

He hates it, I know. But this is important.

He gets up and sits leaning on the headboard, and says, "I hate you for this."

"That I know." I smile and get him a glass of water. I take out to tablet and place it on his palm. He takes it in his mouth and then drinks tiny sips of water from the glass in my hand.

"Where are you lost darling?"

"Umm nothing just..about moving out Harry... That'll be today okay? You can manage on your own now, right?"

"Hey, no, I mean yeah I can but....I don't know. Why do you wanna leave anyway?"

"I can't stay here forever. I feel like I'm invading your personal space and it-"