Part 40

I posted a chapter before this, incase you didn't get the notification because I couldn't see the notification lol :/

Also, a big big big thankyou for more than 2k on 'Love you from a distance' *kisses*
Means more than you think.
I love youuuuu<33333

Stella Edison

Today's the 23rd of December, which means it's Louis' birthday, as well as Christmas Eve tomorrow. I baked a cake for Louis, not that I'm very good at it but I tried my best. I started a few hours back so that I could bring it to him at midnight. This is a kind of little suprise, something I could do at my level now that we're here underground. I hope this brings him a small amount of joy on his birthday, as we can hardly celebrate here.

The rest of the boys are well aware about this, so Liam and Harry kept him occupied while playing Fifa out of boredom. Whereas Niall has been such a great help to me in the kitchen all this time. Atleast that's what I'm gonna tell everyone else, but he also tried pouring vodka in the cake batter even though I told him that we'll add rum and whiskey in the Christmas cake tomorrow. He acts like a baby most of the times, and I find it really cute until he starts annoying me. But it was fun today, and he asked me that tomorrow's cake will be completely his thing, where I wouldn't be able to interrupt at all. He says that I just need to stand there with him in the kitchen to give him moral support. We already soaked dry fruits for tomorrow in rum, as he was very excited.

Coming back to today's cake, I already took it out from the microwave, kept it in the refrigerator to set, and now I'm decorating the top layer with chocolate ganache, and some other accessories. It looks cute to be honest.

"Well someone needs to taste it so that we know how is it." Niall says in eagerness.

"No way, it's a birthday cake Niall. You can't just cut a piece out to taste it." I chuckle.

"You're a bad woman, I hope you know that. I helped you in it." He fights back.

"You enjoyed every part of it, and that's the only reason you stayed." I smile while putting a green candle in the centre of the cake.

Harry's tall frame walks in the kitchen, examining the cake while his eyes light up and a smile taking over, speaking very softly, "It's 11:57."

He then meets eyes with me, while I shift them between his, not able to decide which one to look at. Things have been better between us in these past two days as compared to the ones before that. The last conversation between us was definitely the night where I asked him if he had taken some drug, and nothing after that day. His cut is healing faster than ever.
He still smiles at me whenever I look at him, and I think it's not very uncomfortable now.

We never talked about the meth thing the next day, as Louis asked me to drop it. Other than that, Harry has been really sweet, he literally has me melting everytime he looks at me with those olive green emerald eyes, and makes me blush while taking the bottom lip between my teeth but not making it visible to him.

When he said that he won't kill that guy just because I asked him to, a part of me decided to tell him that even I love him as much as he loves me.

"Let's go then?" Niall says, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah." I put my hair behind my ears while Harry grabs a champagne bottle, and Niall grabs five tulip glasses.

We all walk out of the kitchen together and go to the living room where Louis and Liam sat on the couches, their backs facing us.

I mouth, "Is it time?" to Harry, so he looks in his phone and nods.

"Happy Birthday!" All three of us shout grabbing the attention of both of them as they turn their faces around.