Part 9

Harry has been away all day, he had some important meetings to do. We were sitting at the same spot for an hour, and he was comforting me. When I was finally okay, he walked me to his own bedroom and told me to get some rest. He said he's going to be away for some time, but he'll be back soon.

It's 11:39 pm and he still isn't here. I kept thinking about what he said to me in the living room this morning. His words were so comforting, his eyes said a million things. He also made me promise him to never wear Justin's clothes ever again. He explained why this was so much important and I agreed. I'm sitting here in my own pajama shorts and a grey hoodie, watching netflix. Well I'm basically scrolling to choose a movie but my mind is wandering somewhere else.

I heard some noise from the hall and I think Harry is here. I started to speak knowing he can hear me while continuing to scroll through Netflix.

"You said you had to do some work and you'll be back soon. What took you so long?"

"Oh you missed me babygirl?"

"No I didn't. I was just asking."

He appears into the living room in a white shirt which was hardly buttoned and black pants.

"Admit it Stel. You missed me?" He smirks as he has a tone of amusement in his voice, knowing his effect on me.

"Kind of. But anyway, I can't find anything to watch. I'm bored Harry."

"Okay and what do you want me to do about this?"

"Suggest me a movie obviously?"

"Okay umm...I don't know. What's your genre?"

"Rom-com maybe? I don't know? No wait- drama? no but I like romantic movies more...no no wait horror let's watch something horror."

"I'm tired Stella, I can't watch a movie."

"No so you lay down here on this couch only."

"Fine. I'll go get changed." He says because he knows I'm not gonna back off.

"Okay wow you're so sweet Harry. Get beer bottles from the fridge on your way back." I say while holding out my hand above my head as I'm settled on the couch, which gets a reassuring squeeze from him.

"Alright I'll be back soon." He climbs upstairs and goes into his bedroom.

My phone starts to ring and I see that it was Amanda.

"Hello?" I pick up the call and say.

"Hey Stella! How are you?"

"I'm really good Mands, you?"

"I'm good too.... I mean we are doing our regular jobs but you say? How is everything there?"

"Wonderful. I love this place. I love the people. Everything is so nice here. It's all because of you. You gave me this opportunity. I'm so thankful to you."

"Hey shut up. You're worth it all. No one could do this better and more importantly no one wanted this more than you. Be it about Harry or the money."

"I know Mands. You're lovely. I can't wait to see you!"

"But what's with the delay?"

"Oh actually Harry got hurt so the project was on hold until now. It's going to be another month here."

"Oh okay alright. Well that's great. Where are you?"

I see Harry coming downstairs in one of his trackpants and no shirt. He walks into the kitchen and takes out two beer bottles and walks towards me. He comes over and sits next to me and puts the blanket on top of his lap.
I continue talking to Amanda while looking at him.