Part 30

Harry Styles

The first thing scheduled for today was to meet at Niall's house to discuss what should our next step be. We don't know how many men Allie has working under her, and it can be very dangerous. The next time we have a fight, it needs to be fought with the help of the our own men underground. We have a lot of planning and discussions to do, and that's the motive for this meet.

Liam, Louis, Zayn and I are already here at Niall's place. Stella seems to be asleep as she has not come down at all. Maybe that could be because she knows Zayn's here, but I don't think Niall told her that we'll be meeting today, so early in the morning.

"Mate, did she sleep okay?" Liam asks Niall.

"Yeah, although we went to bed really late. We were having a talk about how she's still scared of Zayn, god knows why." Niall says.

"What's with all this against me?" Zayn questions.

A question who's answer we don't have.

"There's nothing against you. She's just agitated and probably misunderstood your actions I guess. She's very innocent and young, we shouldn't blame her for anything." Liam steals words from my mouth.

"She doesn't know you that well, maybe that's the reason she's frightened." Louis speaks.

"Yeah, as compared to us." Niall says.

I hope Zayn understands, and forgives her for the accusations she placed on him.

"Let's talk about what we're here for."
I speak, lightening the atmosphere.

The boys nod, and at the same time Stella comes downstairs. The moment her eyes landed on Zayn, her tired expressions that were there from her just waking up changed to fear and anger.

She opened her mouth to speak something but immediately stopped herself and turned around. Without sharing a single word she climbed upstairs and went back to the room, shutting the door hard.

I think this was not the sight she wanted to see the first thing in the morning.

"See? Now what did I do to her?" Zayn speaks again while standing up from his place.

"Hey, where are you going?" Louis asks Zayn as he moves out of the living room.

"Zayn?" I call.

He doesn't answer, and then we hear him start the engine of his car.

That means he left.

"What is even happening?" Liam says in irritation while standing up from his place just like Zayn.

He went out of the room while I pull the roots of my hair, not knowing how to fix things between Zayn and Stella. I put my head between my hands, my elbows popped on my thighs.

They can't even be in the same room anymore, Stella doesn't even want to look at him.

"Styles?" Niall calls.

I look up to him.

"Yeah?"

"What's with you and her though?"

"Stella and I?"

"Yup."

"Nothing? Why are you asking?" I say in confusion.

"I don't know. It's wierd how you behave sometimes. Yesterday when I was talking to her, I got to know that what makes her the most upset is your behaviour. I saw how you were scared and stuff when we couldn't find her. But then before that I remember your shitty behaviour with her. What's on your mind mate?" Niall asks a bundle of questions.