Part 43

Stella Edison

We're all in the cars. Niall and Liam are both in Liam's car because Niall came with me and Harry, Louis in his own, and I'm in Harry's. They're all going back to their own places, while I'm obviously going at Harry's. It feels like so long ago when I was staying in Harry's apartment, and now going back there knowing that this is where I belong, is overwhelming and fucking the shit out of me.

It's gonna be nice to live together by ourselves, although I'm gonna miss all of my boys so much. Before leaving underground, they said it's nothing to worry about, as we're all gonna see eachother almost every single day or the other so I think it's fine. They also added that we haven't completed 'The Vampire Diaries' yet, so I couldn't get rid of them even if I wanted to, which was really funny.

Yesterday as a whole was fun, it was a nice and pleasant Christmas. We all chatted for the whole day, watched Netflix, ate dinner together and then all of that 'journal thing' happened my stupid poem was recited in front of me.

Later after that, the night turned out even better because Harry sang me the song he wrote for me. I couldn't stop shedding tears, as it felt so unreal and overwhelming at the same time.
I even asked him to sing it a second time so that I could record a video in my phone while my hands were shaking, but I obviously wanted that so that I could watch it 24/7. We both ended up cuddling with eachother, and then all of a sudden it turned into him fucking me with every ounce of strength and power in him, that I couldn't speak anymore and laid there lifeless until we both fell asleep.

So yeah, in a nutshell, it was great day.

Harry has been driving for about half an hour now, while I've continued to laugh at his jokes, and also his filthy talks. He also told me that he has a concert or show kind of thing coming next week, just after New Year's, and he asked me to come with him. The simple invitation was enough to make me cry, and yes I cry alot. Before that concert, we have a another shoot lined up which Harry wants to avoid as he has 'other more important things to do like planning against Allie'. And then also, we have a New Year's Party at Niall's, where a whole lot of people are gonna come, which kinda made me feel something because there will be other famous people too, and there's no way I'd be able to control my fucking dramatic self. But I'll try.

Right now, we're going to Harry's Office so that I could meet with his management and stuff. He says that he wants to go in with me, but I explained how he'll have to give reasons and do the shoot by the earliest date possible if he shows up.

He's wearing an all black outfit as usual, with black crewneck, and skinny jeans. I've just put on a normal beige shirt dress with black heels.

"You okay love?" He asks with his eyes on the road, and a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, ofcourse. I'm just excited to move in with you again." I smile at him.

"Oh trust me, I'm more than excited." He chuckles while shifting his eyes to look at me, one hand on steering wheel, and the other resting on his thigh.

"Thankyou for the ice-cream though."
I say softly, earning a giggle from him.

" I say softly, earning a giggle from him