Part 6

The shoot is about to start in about 15 minutes. The set is ready, photographers are ready, and most importantly, Harry is ready.

He tried a few outfits out of the ones I chose for him, different types, different colours etc. He finally chose one outfit out of a hundred. I'm gonna make sure, before the next shoot, I ask him about these outfits before hand.

The chaos going around right now is insane. The hair artists are running after him here and there. The make-up artists are asking him to lay down for a final touch up but we all know Harry. He does what he wants, he's really stubborn. Seems like 1 hour is all he can take. 20 people around him for one hour sounds hectic, and now he yelled at everyone to move out of the room for about 10 minutes of silence before he's asked again.

I was with the photographers, setting themes and everything until someone came to me and said, "Sir is asking for you. Do you have a minute ma'am?"

"Yeah sure." I walk towards his dressing room and knock on the door.

"Fuck off. I said 10 minutes!" He says.

"Oh for god sake Harry! It's me. You called me?"

"Oh fuck! Stella?"

"Uh huh!"

He comes and opens the door so I look at him all dressed up. I knew about the outfit, but with the make-up, hair and lightening, he looked beautiful.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I have other jobs to do Harry." I enter the room and he instantly closes the door behind me.

"What do you mean? What else does your job include?" He creases his brows as he waits for an answer.

"Well, getting the perfect cover." I reply and he makes a weird face at my statement like I told him that dogs have wings.

He folds his hands behind his back and slowly walks towards me. He says in a deep tone while leaning closer, "So you're saying I'm not enough?"

"No I mean the theme colours, background, lightening, and stuff really matters." I honestly answer, turning around and moving past him.

"Whatever." He says, and follows me as we both stand in front of the huge mirror.

"Yeah so why did you call me?"

"You're my assistant?" He replies and I giggle at the same.

I stiffen my body and get rid of the smile on my face to then say, "Umm.. okay what can I do for you, 'Sir'?

"Hey no wait I was just kidding." He quickly speaks just after I complete.

"Yup I know." I blink at him because I already knew he didn't mean it that way.

"Good then. So tell me? How do I look?" He holds out his arms by his sides, tilting his head a little and I give him a look from his head to toe.

"You look phenomenal!" I widen my eyes in shock like I didn't already observe that earlier.

I saw it the moment I stepped in here, but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of that.

"Oh thankyou!" He smiles and runs his hand through his front hair.

"Harry c'mon that's because of Gucci, me, and the other artists." I say a much obvious thing but he gets offended like ofcourse.