Part 44

Stella Edison

"No, it's not the same! Lilac and Lavender are completely different!"
I yell in irritation, while holding one dress in each hand.

"Stella are you fucking kidding me! Those two looked exactly the same." Niall groans, making me even more annoyed.

"Do you want me to wear that again? Or this black one? Or this red one?"
I jump while bringing the dress in front of my face.

"No no, oh for god sake don't change again. You've already put on these dresses a hundred times." Liam speaks while passing the cigarette to Harry, who by the way wasn't helping at all.

"The blue one was probably too slutty, can't put that on. That looked really good though-"

"Wear whatever you like, I'll fight."
Harry says vaguely while shrugging his shoulders.

Just when I thought this damn guy couldn't be any more hot.

Fuck.

"Go with the red one." Niall suggests, catching my attention back at the selection.

"What are you laughing at?" I say while looking over at Harry, who's busy chuckling to himself.

"Oh, no nothing." He quickly says after I complete.

"You've done absolutely nothing other than just sitting here. Atleast the other three have choosen their favourites."
I say in regard to helping me choose one of the dresses.

"Well that's because there's too many. Why don't you just wear anything, you'll look great as it is." He smirks playfully.

"No, Harry you don't get it do you? It's hard okay. I'm gonna go upstairs and wear the grey one again, and see if that's the one." I speak, while picking up all her dresses lying on the hardwood floor of his apartment.

I quickly turn around to climb the stairs, but I hear them talk behind me anyway.

"She's so cute." Louis chuckles.

"She's just a little kid. But did you see how agile she is. Like twenty dresses in twenty seconds." Niall says, making me smile to myself again, while going upstairs.

"She's just really excited for the date, that's all man." Liam says from behind.

"I think that's the reason, yeah. She hasn't really stopped running since the moment I asked her." Harry replies, and I kind of agree of every word he just said. That's the last thing I hear, before running back to Harry's bedroom.

"Stella sweetheart we're starting a new episode, do you wanna come?" Louis yells loud enough for me to hear in the room.

"I can't, I'm sorry! I still have to straighten my hair, then do my nails, then select a pair of heels! Too much work honey!" I yell back from the room while shuffling things on the unmade bed.

I'm not lying, I still have plenty of things to do before we leave for the date.

Oh. My. Lord.

A date with Harry Styles. That's insanely overwhelming. I've had like twenty breakdowns already about how I reached at this place.

And fuck, everytime I think about it, it just makes me want to curl up in the bed and shut my eyes tightly and scream in my pillow.

When I woke up today and went downstairs after freshening up, I found all four of the boys already there, settled close on the couch in the living room. Their eyes were glued to Harry's phone, him showing them something interesting while giggling, and their backs were facing me. I quietly tiptoed to stand behind them and saw that it was me who was the reason of them chuckling.