Part 36

I felt complete horror in the moment when I met eyes with him. This was the worst thing that could've happened.

"H-hey man! What are you doing here? What a coincidence! We were just dropping Stella cause she has to see a friend." I hear Niall lie from my right.

But I don't think Zayn was even listening to Niall because his eyes were sending me dagger looks like he wanted to stab me right now. Not once did he break the eye contact, which made it very clear that lying isn't an option here.

He knows everything now.

We were standing on either sides of the boundary of the elevator.
He was inside it, while we were on the outside.

In the next moment, before I knew he came forward while keeping his eyes locked to mine. I couldn't even comprehend what he was trying to do as he wrapped his fingers around my throat.

I immediately held him by his wrists.

He's strangling me like before.

He's gonna kill me right now isn't he?

But then I realised that I have two guys here who will do anything to protect me from this monster.

Immediately, Harry took the gun out of his waistband and aims it right at his forehead.

Zayn chuckles to himself, and leaves his grip from my neck.

Anytime Harry pulls the trigger, Zayn will be gone.

This time Harry spoke in anger, "C'mon Niall bring the car to the front door. Let's take him captive. He needs a little torture until he answers our questions."

"We can't take him from here Styles." Niall speaks while Zayn laughs again.

I'm sure he doesn't have any weapons on him as he isn't fighting back.

"Underground parking Ni, we'll meet you there." Harry says.

"Alright, and yeah fuck you Zayn!" Niall whisper shouts before heading outside the building.

Harry holds my wrist from his bare hand, while the other aims at Zayn's forehead. He makes me walk inside the elevator with Zayn while I was actually freaking out on the inside.

God knows why am I still scared when the odds are in my favour? I had Niall, and I still have Harry. He has a weapon on him and Zayn can't do anything.

Harry pressed the button to the basement and the elevator door started closing.

"The worst decisions of your life will be laying hands on her." Harry says with a clenched jaw.

"And yours will be trying to keep me captive." Zayn chuckles devilishly.

"You're-" Harry starts speaking but gets interupted by another couple who enter the elevator with us.

Harry hid the gun behind him, while they entered inside.

They both looked in their thirties. The man was a short brunette with his arms around his partner.

"Layla called. They both had dinner and they are going to sleep now. They're tired working on their own.
I feel bad for my kids though." The lady smiled at her partner, or husband I suppose.

"They'll be okay." He kissed the side of her head.

The lady turned around and looked at me, Harry, and Zayn, while only I smiled at her.

She smiled back right at me and said, "Hi."

"H-hi." I fake smiled because I was scared the fuck out right now.