Part 2

This day, yes.

I never imagined this day would come and I'd meet Harry. It felt so unreal that when I'll finally reach the destination of today's journey, I'm going to see him, in front of me.

For real.

I couldn't sleep last night, at all. This was probably because I kept imagining what'll happen the first time we're gonna meet. When I came home from his manager's office, I packed all that I'm going to be requiring for the next 29 days. I also went to the market to buy a few other essentials.

After being done for the day, I saw the email Mr. Jack Bowls had sent me.

//Good evening Ms. Stella,

This is to inform you that you'll be heading to London tomorrow morning. A few other members will be joining you on this journey. We have a flight at 8:20 am and I request you to be on time.
The project doesn't start until 4 more days, but it's just a formality for you to come early so that you get to know him, his sensibility for fashion, what he likes, and most importantly what he doesn't.
You're going to be paid at the end of this project. I hope you have fun during this, explore new boundaries and develop yourself.
Other photographers will join you the day the first GuccixHarry shoot takes place.
Have a good time.

All the best,
Jack Bowls
Harry Styles's Management//

.............

Today morning, I woke up way before my alarm went on. I was so ready for everything lying ahead of me. I took my travel bag and left the house at 7:30 sharp.

"I'm gonna be away for about a month for this project I got signed into yesterday after the interview. I'll be okay.
-Stella"

I wrote this on a piece of paper and with the help of a magnet, I put it on the door of the refrigerator for Mrs. Louisa. I hope this is the first thing she sees when she gets up today morning.

And now here I am, at the Chicago Airport.

I met the members of his team the moment I reached. There are two people other than I. One is a guy, about 5'9, blonde hair, grey eyes, and really friendly. The latter is a female who looks very mature, about 30. She looks really self centred, nice hair, nice outfit, but is on her phone the whole time.

Not once has she spoken to me, but I think they know eachother from before.

"Hey so what's your name?" The blonde guy asks.

"Hey. I'm Stella Edison. And you are?"

"I'm Richard Greenson. Nice to meet ya."

"Nice to meet you too, Richard."

"So you look young? What's your part of this project?"

"I work with Gucci actually. I'm going to be his fashion assistant or stylist or supervisor, whatever you wanna call it" I chuckle politely.

"Oh wow. Wonderful!"

"What about you ma'am?" I ask the lady so her head finally turns towards me and away from her phone.

"Sorry what?" She asks me which compliments the fact that she wasn't listening to us at all. She was so into her phone.

Richard speaks up on my behalf, "She asked you what's your name and what do you do?" He chuckles to himself and starts speaking again, "Anyway, I'll tell you, she's Darcy."

Then finally Darcy speaks up, "Oh yeah hey, I'm Darcy Tyler. I've been working with Richard and Harry for about 3 months now? Is it Dumbo?"