Part 54

Stella Edison

I'm choosing to think that everything is getting better and that the days of that ache won't be around forever. It took me long to understand that I was the one choking myself, thinking that the others are doing it whereas the hand wrapped around my throat was my own, since these twenty one years.

There are days where I just can't stop hearing all the mistakes inside my head that I made, and now regret. Everyone's different, some are a little more stronger and some a little less. I was one of the people who bruised easier, loved extra, cried quicker, tired faster, remembered longer, got destroyed or devasted the most.

Not anymore.

When you least expect, you happen to crash into someone who's going to be soft and ridiculously gentle with your heart, who'll make you believe that you deserved more than what you made peace with. And you'll be glad that you kept your heart open for that one person to enter and fill colours in your dull life.

So thank yourself.

We had the most beautiful time in Australia, and I cannot thank Harry enough for that. These days were one of the most memorable ones, and I'm gonna cherish them forever.

I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face, where Harry already had gotten me breakfast, paired with his tender touches. Although, I did end up stumbling and walking in the hotel room while taking support of the walls and chairs all the time after what happened the previous night.

For god's sake I even got on the plane while Harry held my hand and people continued to look at me. It was so fucking embarrassing.

We then flew back to London later that day, and now here we are at Louis' because he hardly comes anywhere when we hang out, so instead we all thought of spending the day here with him.

I need to talk to him later though.

"So he made you wear his 'H' ring?" Niall asks while chuckling like it's the most obnoxious thing he's ever heard, which makes me nod and smile to myself as I think about it.

"Then later, he bought me this one." I tell him, holding out my hand while adoring the shining ring on my finger and then looking over to Harry who smirks when our eyes meet, and I bite my bottom lip to hide the smile he gave me.

" I tell him, holding out my hand while adoring the shining ring on my finger and then looking over to Harry who smirks when our eyes meet, and I bite my bottom lip to hide the smile he gave me

"Still, it sounds like- something that Harold would never do." Liam lazily speaks after me, making me look at him in confusion, whereas Harry casually continues to play with his soft lips.

"Oh erm- so you think I'm making things up?" I chuckle at his statement, creasing my brows and that's when Harry steps in.

"Yeah- no I did that." He says while shrugging his shoulders, making Liam believe that it's true.

"Give her your surname, it's better than giving your initials." Niall scoffs while drinking his beer, and my heart literally skips a beat because Harry and I have never brought this up ever before.