Part 41

*contains mature sexual content*

Stella Edison

I opened my eyes slowly, while shuffling a bit because I was feeling cold. I grabbed the blanket and dug my head into it, but then I heard some noise around me.

"Are you up angel?" He says, while I peek my head out to look at him lazily.

He was standing in front of the mirror, running his hands through his wet hair. He must've just showered because he just had a towel around his waist. I run my eyes up and down his bare torso, his abs so prominent and the tattoos having a glow because of the water droplets on them.

His arms always have those veins popping which look so freaking hot. Because of the towel being hung incredibly low, his sharp v-lines made me feel things in my stomach.

It's like his entire body has been curated with perfection, to be breathtakingly enticing and irresistible.

This man will be the death of me.

"If you wanna check me out love, don't make it so obvious." He says, grabbing my attention away from looking up and down to compliment his body.

"Fuck." I groan and smile, putting the blanket once again over my head out of my silliness.

I remember how the first time we met, he said the same fucking sentence while I was adoring him. So much has happened and changed between these two scenes, that it makes it so overwhelming.

I appreciate that he remembered our cute little meet-cute.

I feel the bed dip around both my sides because of his hands. He then uses one hand to hold himself to hover above me, while the other to remove the blanket from my face.

My eyes catch his green ones with little tints of blue in them, and he passes me his breathtaking smile. His damp hair dropped a few water droplets on my face, and I immediately shut my eyes. He then dug his head in the crook of my neck on purpose, to make me wet.

Well, not in that kind of way, but with the actual water drops which were dripping down his curls.

Or who knows, maybe both ways.

"Harry stop!" I chuckle while he tickles me with his damp hair.

He looks at me with a toothy smile, his eyes brighter than ever, while leaning even closer to join his lips with me but I look away.

"Don't!" I say while turning my face away from him.

"What? Why?" He asks like a little boy, who's mind is filled with annoyance.

"I just woke up, I haven't brushed my teeth so please don't kiss me. It's gross." I explain.

"You think I give a fuck about that?" He says in seriousness, with a tint of cheerfulness and amusement.

"I don't know about you, but I do so please get off." I fight.

"I was waiting for you to get up so that I could have my breakfast, and I need to start by tasting your lips, and then go and have my main meal down
on you." He says in his raspy voice.

This man actually has a dirty mouth.

But I think, I kinda like it to be honest.

The butterflies I was feeling in my stomach, now travelled all the way down to my heat because I felt things there when he said those words.