Part 48

*contains mature sexual content*

Stella Edison

I aroused from sleep by some noises around me and the feeling of Harry shuffling around me. I lazily peeked while trying to open my eyes to examine what's going on. I saw that he's awake and is talking to someone on the phone. His hair looked messy, no shirt as always, legs under the same blanket as me, and his cross necklace hanging as he had his weight on one elbow. His eyes met mine, and he smirked immediately.

"Mornin'." He mouthed with the phone still on his ear, and I assume the other person is talking.

I softly smiled back at him, blinking my eyes once rather than saying it back. Today's the shoot day, and I remember us passing off to sleep yesterday while playing the game where you write something on eachother's back, and then the other person has to guess what letter it was.

He hums while leaning closer to me after ending the call, and keeping the phone aside on the table. He digs his face in the crook of my neck to place some soft morning kisses there.

"Knew I'd wake you. Didn't want to."
He murmurs in his morning voice that's husky, deep and raspy.

"It's okay..we anyways had to get up early today, we have your shoot." I say while brushing his hair with my fingers, and him lazily continuing to place open mouthed kisses along my neck.

"Still.." He hums and moves away from my neck to make an eye contact, "By the way, you were very exhausted yesterday... because you fell asleep while I was speaking, and then I found out I was talking to myself."

"Can't help when you run your hands through my hair, there's no chance of not falling asleep. It's too soothing and comforting, I love it when you do that."
I speak after him, and he just smiles.

"But you're not like me though, the one that wouldn't wake up even when the world gets hit by a fucking earthquake.
I got twelve missed calls, and the thirteenth time, the vibrations woke me up because the phone was somewhere near my crotch." He chuckles while his eyes start to get rid of the tiredness.

I laugh at the fact that it's true, he's someone who's very lost and deeply into another world, whereas I wake up even when a pin drops. If his phone wouldn't have been on silent, I would've got up at once. I feel like I'm the kind of person who takes that 'raw sleep' in a cautious way.

"Yeah you're right..." I giggle, while he starts speaking again, "You know what, I've realised that the second I remove my arms from around you, you wake up. Like seriously, you wake up and either climb on top of me, or slide under my arms by wrapping them around you once again." He completes with a toothy smile, tucking the loose hair strands behind my ears.

"I don't remember doing either, but I would agree with you because I know that's what I always do. I don't even have control over that, it happens on it's own while I'm asleep I guess." I chuckle while shifting to finally get up from the bed.

"Hey where are you going? Come lay with me, I don't wanna get up." He says but I don't listen to him like always, or he'd keep me in bed the whole day.

My legs meet the hardwood oak floor, and tie my hair in a bun which were previously hanging down my back. I pick up his another grey hoodie to put it on me, as I was just in my bra and shorts. He groans and pulls me back by draping his arm around my waist.

"Harry stop!" I let out a cackle when he grips me tightly to then kiss my shoulders from the back.

He hums again against my skin, turning me around while I continue the same action of getting away from his firm grip and giggling as we both fight like kids, filling the room with our laughs and yells.